NFL Is Woke

Post any business or organization that is woke along with internet proof, and we'll boycott them
Only posts that do so will be allowed
administrator
Site Admin

NFL Is Woke

Post by administrator »

Aside from the obvious, they will now be playing two National Anthems pre-game:

- "Black National Anthem"
- The National Anthem (the true anthem)

Fucking cockgobblers.

There's much much more to the utter criminality and scumbaggery that is the NFL, including using public funds (taxpayer dollars) to build stadium and scripting results, but that's another whole topic.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/nfls-blac ... isiveness/
At roughly $40 million per, the NFL employs more than a mere commissioner. In Roger Goodell, the league also contracts a social engineer, the kind who cowardly chooses to ignore those problems he should fix — the increasing criminality of NFL players comes to mind — in favor of fixing what’s not broken.

To that end, this season Goodell’s plan is to include two pregame national anthems at marquee events — the traditional one, which I guess now is explained as the “white” anthem, and the new addition and largely unknown “black” national anthem.

To think that Goodell is dense enough to believe that such a separate-but-equal public relations scheme will promote good will as opposed to divisiveness.
PLX
Executive

Re: NFL Is Woke

Post by PLX »

uhh, what's the "black national anthem" ?

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

It's pure cringe how people will continue to watch and support this crap with their time and hard-earned money. The black national anthem...give me a fucking break - there's only one and that is The Star Spangled Banner - unless this is no longer the USA which I'm starting to think is true more and more each day.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:30 pmThe black national anthem...give me a fucking break
This is so fucking pathetic. Unity? Go fuck yourselves. I just wish there was one soy boy player that would stand up against this and kneel during it but we know that won't happen. They keep pushing and pushing, this shit is going to boil over eventually and it's not going to be pretty.
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Picasso wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:30 pm This is so fucking pathetic. Unity? Go fuck yourselves. I just wish there was one soy boy player that would stand up against this and kneel during it..
That would be fucking awesome :!:

:lol:
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Know who's an actual "little bitch"?

Eminem.