It's Refreshing

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
lll
Middle Manager

It's Refreshing

Post by lll »

...being able to say whatever the fuck I want to say (within reason as a responsible, level-headed adult of course) on a forum, without getting censored or having the thread deleted or what have you.

Fucking politically correct twats, brain-damaged snowflakes and super-sensitive soy boys ruin everything.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: It's Refreshing

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:23 pm ...being able to say whatever the fuck I want to say (within reason as a responsible, level-headed adult of course) on a forum, without getting censored or having the thread deleted or what have you.

Fucking politically correct twats, brain-damaged snowflakes and super-sensitive soy boys ruin everything.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I got perma-bant off TGP for posting a link to an NBC news story about Ted Nugent announcing that he had Covid-19.

Those faggots were so triggered by the mere mention of Ted Nugent that they cried to the moderators and they bant me.. for that.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:23 pm
lll wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:23 pm ...being able to say whatever the fuck I want to say (within reason as a responsible, level-headed adult of course) on a forum, without getting censored or having the thread deleted or what have you.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I got perma-bant off TGP for posting a link to an NBC news story about Ted Nugent announcing that he had Covid-19.

Those faggots were so triggered by the mere mention of Ted Nugent that they cried to the moderators and they bant me.. for that.
Everywhere you look virtually all you see are cucks drowning in their own virtue signaling. Who knew testosterone and truth would cause so many to cringe of the soy variety. Show them a picture of Ted Nugent, Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson and those candy asses crumble like the proverbial vampire does over garlic and a crucifix.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Woolie-Nelson
Recruit

Post by Woolie-Nelson »

This place is a breath of fresh air to me. I am glad I was told about it.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Woolie-Nelson wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:40 pm This place is a breath of fresh air to me. I am glad I was told about it.
How do you feel about Ted Nugent ?
Woolie-Nelson
Recruit

Post by Woolie-Nelson »

I have no issue with Ted Nugent. Loved his music as a kid and respect his love for America and the Constitution.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Woolie-Nelson wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 pm I have no issue with Ted Nugent. Loved his music as a kid and respect his love for America and the Constitution.
Tuco-Salamanca
Recruit

Post by Tuco-Salamanca »

This Forum Is TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT...YEAH!
"Tight! Tight, Tight, YEAH!
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Tuco-Salamanca wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:48 pm This Forum Is TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT...YEAH!
Welcome to the madness man. Glad you came over!