Pronouns

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
I.M. Woke
Recruit

Pronouns

Post by I.M. Woke »

Did you know that there are now 110 genders (used to be 52)?

I'll educate everyone if it's the last thing I do!

https://lgbtlifecenter.org/pronouns/
Common terms

First, let’s get on the same page with some words that are commonly used when talking about the LGBTQ+ community, as well as gender experience and identity. Please be aware that even though someone may fit the generally used definition of one of these terms, they may not personally identify this way. That’s okay, they don’t have to! It’s always best to ask, and listen, to how a person refers to themself.

Sex: Sex is a label — male, female or intersex — that you’re assigned by a doctor at birth based on the genitals you’re born with and the chromosomes you have. It does not necessarily match someone’s gender / gender identity.

Gender: Gender is complex: It’s a social and legal status, and set of expectations from society, about behaviors, characteristics, and thoughts. Gender identity is the internal perception of one’s gender, and how they label themselves, based on how much they align or don’t align with what they understand their options for gender to be.

Cisgender: Applies to someone whose gender matches their “assigned” sex at birth.

Transgender: Applies to a person whose gender is different from their “assigned” sex at birth. Doctors typically assign gender based on sexual organs, but sex and gender are different.

Non-binary: Non-binary, similar to genderqueer, is a spectrum of gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or exclusively feminine‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary of male and female.

Genderqueer: Similar to “non-binary” – some people regard “queer” as offensive, others embrace it.

Genderfluid: Applies to a person whose gender identity changes over time or changes at different times.

Note that Sexual Orientation is an emotional, romantic or sexual attraction to other people; of the same gender, different gender or multiple genders.
Social Justice Warrior with a big computer keyboard and a big mouth
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Re: Pronouns

Post by Monkey Man »

Not nearly enough genders.

110 surely could not possibly cover all the permutations of male and female. :?
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Monkey Man wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:23 am Not nearly enough genders.

110 surely could not possibly cover all the permutations of male and female. :?
Hi Monkey, it appears a funny piss take but if not, THE ban hammer MUST be used and used NOW for its well being. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

I'd bet my left nut it's someone taking the piss.

Anyone that far gone could not be real flesh and blood, surely? :shock: :lol:

EDIT:
Seems you're advocating putting it out of its misery. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

You know, I've a feeling it might be Brother Krull havin' a laugh... ;)
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Monkey Man wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:53 pm You know, I've a feeling it might be Brother Krull havin' a laugh... ;)
If so, I wish he'd tell us so we can get our pack mentality back on track. :D
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

:lol:
I.M. Woke
Recruit

Post by I.M. Woke »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:39 am Hi Monkey, it appears a funny piss take but if not,
Well at least you got my pronoun right!
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

I.M. Woke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:39 am Hi Monkey, it appears a funny piss take but if not,
C'mon Fucknuckle, fess up who you are otherwise we'll track you down and impregnate you anally with DonniB's soy semen.

Let's have it.
I.M. Woke
Recruit

Post by I.M. Woke »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:48 pm
I.M. Woke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm
C'mon Fucknuckle, fess up who you are otherwise we'll track you down and impregnate you anally with DonniB's soy semen.

Let's have it.
I'm from Portland and I work at a Starbuck's as a barista. I'm not actually gay but bi-curious. I voted for Buttigieg, but Biden's good too because he has the word "bi" in his name. (bi-den? get it?) I am a Social Justice Warrior!