What Are You Listening To?

Yakk about your gear
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Post by Watson503 »

The first GBK album in 17 years and it was well worth the wait - this'll probably be my album of the year. GBK is the sister band of Arghoslent and both are amongst the most-hated of the soy metal crowd which has infiltrated the metal scene over the years

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:36 pm The first GBK album in 17 years and it was well worth the wait - this'll probably be my album of the year. GBK is the sister band of Arghoslent and both are amongst the most-hated of the soy metal crowd which has infiltrated the metal scene over the years

sounds great ... I had to look up Soy Metal and while I still don't really know what it is/means the reading so far has been entertaining to say the least hahahahahahaha
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

welp thanks to this forum I have found a new band that I never even thought about listening too that I now fucking love ... thank you again Watson and Rocky for posting shit that I never knew existed

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

sytharnia NZ wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:05 am
Watson503 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:36 pm The first GBK album in 17 years and it was well worth the wait - this'll probably be my album of the year. GBK is the sister band of Arghoslent and both are amongst the most-hated of the soy metal crowd which has infiltrated the metal scene over the years

sounds great ... I had to look up Soy Metal and while I still don't really know what it is/means the reading so far has been entertaining to say the least hahahahahahaha
I can see where that might be confusing as I wrote it - I was referring to the soy-boys that make-up the MetalArchives, redditt, and guitar forums these days - they HATE the mere mention of GBK or Arghoslent as they say they're "nazis" haha

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Local band War Master - hope they re-form soon, really dug these guys. Trans Am on bass here, the dude looks so tweeked-out but he can play,h e's currently with Goatwhore now

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

RockyStar wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:43 pm
Great album!!! Thanks for posting this, I forget about this band and they've got some really good albums like this one and Swallowed By The Ocean's Tide

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

This album is one most people don't like and I passed-up for years but really fell in love with it about 12 years ago, the title track especially

Slippin'Jimmy
Recruit

Post by Slippin'Jimmy »

Amigo del Cartel