Eventide Is WOKE

Post any business or organization that is woke along with internet proof, and we'll boycott them
Only posts that do so will be allowed
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Eventide Is WOKE

Post by RockyStar »

Over the Years I have spent a shit ton of money with these fuckers. Never again!

Pay special note to the last sentence of the first paragraph which is radically contradicted by the rest of their "values" and who/what they do support.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/our-values/

EventideBullshit0987tyu.png
EventideBullshit0987tyu.png (314.08 KiB) Viewed 817 times
EventideCuck90877uiuds.png
EventideCuck90877uiuds.png (765.18 KiB) Viewed 817 times
IMG_6012.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 817 times
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg (940.83 KiB) Viewed 817 times

#Eventide @eventideaudio #MixingLink #TriceraChorusPedal #UltraTapPedal #Saturate #Generate #blackhole #crushstation #micropitch #reverb #shimmerverb #eventideaudio #crystals #h9plugins #h9pluginseriesbundle #spring #Omnipressor #BlackholePedal #SplitEQ #h9 #eventideh9 #MicroPitchDelay #aroundthetide #dot9Pedal #H3000 #Harmonizer #WednesdayWisdom #PedalboardoftheDay #Throwback #RosePedal #Pedals #geargoals #Recording #EventideArtist #ModernMusicTIps #EuroDDL #Eurorack #50thFlashback #digital #H910 #9.2 #H969Harmonizer #Tverb #H949 #HM80 #DDL1745 #HM80Harmonizer
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Eventide Is WOKE

Post by Watson503 »

What a bunch of damn hypocrites - they can get fucked pushing this bullshit, and so can the criminals in and out of Ukraine getting rich off of this b.s. My god, do they even read their own bullshit or do they just figure their customer base is too drunk on the Kool-Aid to see through this woke nonsense?
We have no tolerance for politics, hate speech, hidden agendas, or aggressive behavior.

Our team is comprised of talented, committed, and responsible people from all walks of life. We strive to cultivate a company culture that is inspired, curious, and empowered. We encourage our employees to value each other’s contributions and feedback. We embrace diverse perspectives to develop an environment where everyone can achieve their full potential.

Eventide is committed to take action against systemic racism by donating to organizations that support justice and social change. Eventide will be donating 100% of the proceeds of the Undulator desktop plug-in to the Equal Justice Initiative & NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, our artists and the audio community.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Very true brother. I am so pissed off I have purchased so much of their stuff but it was before all of this came out. Still, I want nothing to do with these companies and the bullshit they promote. They are either part of the problem or so deceived on what is really going on that they are again, part of the problem. Either of the two qualifies them for never getting another penny from me. Fuck every single one of them.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Seems odd considering the demographic of the customer base of Eventide.. :?

But, this agenda is being pushed from the top down.

Amazing to see companies forsake profits for a marketing program that alienates their core customers (not just Eventide).
Woolie-Nelson
Recruit

Post by Woolie-Nelson »

Maybe it would be easier to make a list of companies that are not woke? Seems like everybody is on the woke wagon.