Jeff Bezos in Space..............................................

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Jeff Bezos in Space..............................................

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Re: Jeff Bezos in Space..............................................

Post by PLX »

..And that's the closest Bezos is ever going to get to heaven. :lol:
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Say what you will about Bezos but he did create and run THE most efficient company in the world........easily.

We all use Amazon and they do as they say regarding deliveries. There is NO BETTER logistics company in the world than Amazon. Nobody is even close to them.

I have a problem they refund me etc etc...

Name one better company to deal with?

Bezos may be a lot of things but I would sure want him heading up my company as it WILL make a gazillion sales & plenty of MOOLAH (aka: dollars)!

He's to that capitalist pig!

BTW: If ain't paying Taxes that ain't his fault as that's the Gov & IRS' fault. They SHOULD fix their FUCK UP. How many of us would pay if we didn't have to?
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

I guess anybody who has travelled via airline has "technically" been in space...
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:23 pm Say what you will about Bezos but he did create and run THE most efficient company in the world........easily.

We all use Amazon and they do as they say regarding deliveries. There is NO BETTER logistics company in the world than Amazon. Nobody is even close to them.

I have a problem they refund me etc etc...

Name one better company to deal with?

Bezos may be a lot of things but I would sure want him heading up my company as it WILL make a gazillion sales & plenty of MOOLAH (aka: dollars)!

He's to that capitalist pig!

BTW: If ain't paying Taxes that ain't his fault as that's the Gov & IRS' fault. They SHOULD fix their FUCK UP. How many of us would pay if we didn't have to?
You are 100% correct, totally changed my way of life. I spend way less time in crowded stores that smell.
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

I understand the convenience angle and you have the right to patronize any business you wish but any business that undermines small to medium size independent businesses are not my first choice for myself. I will go out of my way to patronize small businesses even if I pay a bit more.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

harddriver wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:43 pm I understand the convenience angle and you have the right to patronize any business you wish but any business that undermines small to medium size independent businesses are not my first choice for myself. I will go out of my way to patronize small businesses even if I pay a bit more.
I get where you're coming from and support your choice.

For me, I look only at price, service and customer care.

This is why I buy Amazon if they have the product I 100% want.

Even small stores these days don't give a crap about customer service and if they do, they're the exception.

I wish it wasn't this way but in my experience I've seen nothing different to this.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

The problem isn't Jeff Bezos per se (as much of a woke jagoff he is), it's that Amazon has no competition.

Competition keeps prices down and keeps monopolies away.

Monopolies are not a good thing; hence why our founders dispersed the power in government into 3 branches.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:57 pm
I get where you're coming from and support your choice.

For me, I look only at price, service and customer care.

This is why I buy Amazon if they have the product I 100% want.

Even small stores these days don't give a crap about customer service and if they do, they're the exception.

I wish it wasn't this way but in my experience I've seen nothing different to this.
In the 1990's before NAFTA went in to full swing there were bumper stickers that said........

"BUY AMERICAN THE JOB YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN"

Most corporations threw in with the Globalist's and moved their production so I'm not sure the hollowing out of our manufacturing could be prevented anyway but the bumper sticker was a harbinger of things to come for sure.

If you are not careful Klaus Schwab will bring everything to you by drone and you won't be allowed to leave your house.........
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

How much money, just to get into space... not to do anything in space (although he may have done a handy), or go anywhere, except back down to Earth. And such a celebration, compared to going to the Moon (or did we, LOL?). what a load of shite!