Jeff Bezos in Space..............................................

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Re: Jeff Bezos in Space..............................................

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

OK, the other retarded thing... for how many years did we SUPPOSEDLY have some type of space station... going up continuously, and yet... this is fuckin' news? Some billiionnaire traveling up in his monster cock for a few minutes, and then coming back down. It reminds me of when I was a kid, and you would buy one of those rocket launcher kits... send it up in all its glory, and hope that it returns safely. And then you grow up.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

harddriver wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:04 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:57 pm
I get where you're coming from and support your choice.

For me, I look only at price, service and customer care.

This is why I buy Amazon if they have the product I 100% want.

Even small stores these days don't give a crap about customer service and if they do, they're the exception.

I wish it wasn't this way but in my experience I've seen nothing different to this.
In the 1990's before NAFTA went in to full swing there were bumper stickers that said........

"BUY AMERICAN THE JOB YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN"

Most corporations threw in with the Globalist's and moved their production so I'm not sure the hollowing out of our manufacturing could be prevented anyway but the bumper sticker was a harbinger of things to come for sure.

If you are not careful Klaus Schwab will bring everything to you by drone and you won't be allowed to leave your house.........
Whilst I support the slogan 100% it was a FAILURE just like when every country used the same slogan.

I was in retail for many many, years and I can assure you 99% of customers buy on price and nothing else. I don't agree with this but it's reality.

PLUS, you have shareholders getting more greedy every year so companies chase a saving anywhere which I don't believe they should but its reality.

MOST women, who are the bulk of purchasers, don't chase quality as it's about price and quantity. Sweeping statement for sure but again, reality.
\
The entire world is about money today MORE than ANYTHING else and people will do ANYTHING to get or save money. A fucking tragedy yes, but welcome to 2021.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

True dat. :(
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers