Can we get a for sale forum?

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
Nigel
Recruit

Can we get a for sale forum?

Post by Nigel »

Thanks!
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Re: Can we get a for sale forum?

Post by Monkey Man »

As long as the owner bore no responsibility in cases of deals gone bad, I don't see why not.

Let's see.
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Yeah, and a "Looking to buy" section as well.

Honestly though.. you're gonna reach many more potential buyers using a site like Reverb.com or Ebay.

ymmv. :|
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

PLX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:26 am Yeah, and a "Looking to buy" section as well.

Honestly though.. you're gonna reach many more potential buyers using a site like Reverb.com or Ebay.

Very true PLX however, some of us may be selling our 'used' sex toys/dolls and we'd rather they went to close friends than strangers on Reverb, Ebay etc etc... It's the community thing to do!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by WGAFISHOME on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nigel
Recruit

Post by Nigel »

Last edited by Nigel on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Honestly, the only audio gear I'm looking to buy these days would be a Boss GE-10 (working or not), and a big old bag of NOS TIS58 transistors.

:D
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

PLX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:26 amHonestly though.. you're gonna reach many more potential buyers using a site like Reverb.com or Ebay.
Statistically of course, but...

Most audio forums have the facility, even the Kemper forum and of course RT, mainly for the reasons Nigel outlined I reckon; there's certainly value in it.
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Monkey Man wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:24 pm
PLX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:26 amHonestly though.. you're gonna reach many more potential buyers using a site like Reverb.com or Ebay.
Statistically of course, but...

Most audio forums have the facility, even the Kemper forum and of course RT, mainly for the reasons Nigel outlined I reckon; there's certainly value in it.
It CERTAINLY is Monkey as I have to have somewhere to sell my USED sex toys & dolls!

Support us degenerates please!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

There's that too. :lol:
spliffsperlunk
FNG

Post by spliffsperlunk »

PLX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:26 am Yeah, and a "Looking to buy" section as well.

^True without doubt but adding a "Buy and sell section" here might help bring in new members as well . I used to be a lurker at Rigged Talk for years and only joined up because Espquade had a guitar for sale that I couldnt resist. :)
Just a thought.