Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Voting Machines - Election Theft Fears From Dems

Post by WGAFISHOME »

GTX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:59 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:14 pm
GTX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:01 pm
All that you are witnessing is scripted. It is no more authentic than an episode of The West Wing. With each new day comes a new script... Enjoy.
I look forward to having you here so I have a lying Democrat Cultist to toy with.

And yes, Biden doesn't have dementia, Kameltoe Harris is a decent person and everyone just loves her, Pelosi isn't insane and your squad are perfectly on the money with their sheer idiocy. Gas prices are all Trump's fault as too are all the jobs that Biden shut down.

Our southern border doesn't have a problem and letting illegals in that don't pay tax and take US jobs is the best policy that exists.

California loves protecting its tax paying business by having people steal from them and not charging them.

And yes, Biden using the MSM and Big Tech to decimate our country is perfectly a good thing.

To be a Democrat is to be a cultist, liar, thief, hypocrite and an arrogant POS.

Your hypocrisy and lies are what all humans should aspire to.

Now, FUCK OFF!
:lol: I'm not a Democrat. Per your diction, I'd say that you are a former liberal who thinks that being a Conservative equates to being a bloviating, foul-mouthed, bigoted, idiotic bullshitter. i.e. You are a liberal.
Well you TRUE Dem, anyone who knows me here well attest to the FACT I'm ANTI Dem and ANTI RINO every day.

Stop being a lazy jerk off and do some homework before you post as to date you've done sweet fuck all.

Foul mouthed? No, it's called being witty creating humour is what's it's about. A Dem soy boy like you misses the point every time.

Are you sure you want to be on this forum because if you do, smarten up and get informed before spewing 100% bullshit you know nothing about.

I'm sure your report card always read "GTX would do better if only he applied himself."

Rig Talk . com is waiting for you to return so get your sorry bruised ass over there soy boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GTX
FNG

Post by GTX »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:08 pm
GTX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:59 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:14 pm

I look forward to having you here so I have a lying Democrat Cultist to toy with.

And yes, Biden doesn't have dementia, Kameltoe Harris is a decent person and everyone just loves her, Pelosi isn't insane and your squad are perfectly on the money with their sheer idiocy. Gas prices are all Trump's fault as too are all the jobs that Biden shut down.

Our southern border doesn't have a problem and letting illegals in that don't pay tax and take US jobs is the best policy that exists.

California loves protecting its tax paying business by having people steal from them and not charging them.

And yes, Biden using the MSM and Big Tech to decimate our country is perfectly a good thing.

To be a Democrat is to be a cultist, liar, thief, hypocrite and an arrogant POS.

Your hypocrisy and lies are what all humans should aspire to.

Now, FUCK OFF!
:lol: I'm not a Democrat. Per your diction, I'd say that you are a former liberal who thinks that being a Conservative equates to being a bloviating, foul-mouthed, bigoted, idiotic bullshitter. i.e. You are a liberal.
Well you TRUE Dem, anyone who knows me here well attest to the FACT I'm ANTI Dem and ANTI RINO every day.

Stop being a lazy jerk off and do some homework before you post as to date you've done sweet fuck all.

Foul mouthed? No, it's called being witty creating humour is what's it's about. A Dem soy boy like you misses the point every time.

Are you sure you want to be on this forum because if you do, smarten up and get informed before spewing 100% bullshit you know nothing about.

I'm sure your report card always read "GTX would do better if only he applied himself."

Rig Talk . com is waiting for you to return so get your sorry bruised ass over there soy boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Liking each others' posts... looks like foreplay.

I'm happy to book your room but you'll have to buy your own beer. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers