THE SUPREME COURT HAS OVERTURNED THE ELECTION!

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

THE SUPREME COURT HAS OVERTURNED THE ELECTION!

Post by RockyStar »

sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Re: THE SUPREME COURT HAS OVERTURNED THE ELECTION!

Post by sytharnia NZ »

so any date when this will happen? I love a good conspiracy but man this one is WAY OUT THERE. I call 100% bullshit until Trump is standing in the white house
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

sytharnia NZ wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:45 pm so any date when this will happen? I love a good conspiracy but man this one is WAY OUT THERE. I call 100% bullshit until Trump is standing in the white house
If I had the date I would be posting it. How is this "WAY OUT THERE"? What you see going on and what you think is and is not going on are all radically different. The source in that video has always been correct on everything for several years now. Other countries are talking of it being overturned and have been for a little bit. I believe it is 46 states know the election was stolen and have deemed it a fraud and have o are in process of reversing everything so depending on what you hear and are aware of it isn't far fetched at all. If Trump standing in the White House is your measuring stick then it will never come to pass. Biden has yet to be in the true White House and no president going forward will be inside the White House. It will be destroyed along with several other buildings in DC.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I'm OK with seeing $2 gasoline again..

;)
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:46 pm I'm OK with seeing $2 gasoline again..

;)
Hell, I would even throw in a mean tweet for free along with it! :lol:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:03 amHell, I would even throw in a mean tweet for free along with it! :lol:
Yeah, that was the most retarded complaint about Trump..

Twitter is nothing more than a fucking dumpster fire of mean tweets between people who are ideologically opposed to each other.

That is literally all that goes on there. :roll:
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:49 pm
sytharnia NZ wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:45 pm so any date when this will happen? I love a good conspiracy but man this one is WAY OUT THERE. I call 100% bullshit until Trump is standing in the white house
If I had the date I would be posting it. How is this "WAY OUT THERE"? What you see going on and what you think is and is not going on are all radically different. The source in that video has always been correct on everything for several years now. Other countries are talking of it being overturned and have been for a little bit. I believe it is 46 states know the election was stolen and have deemed it a fraud and have o are in process of reversing everything so depending on what you hear and are aware of it isn't far fetched at all. If Trump standing in the White House is your measuring stick then it will never come to pass. Biden has yet to be in the true White House and no president going forward will be inside the White House. It will be destroyed along with several other buildings in DC.
look I hope this is 100% true but at this point EVERYTHING is bullshit until I see Trump standing in front of the White House commenting as the President ... I admit I don't know anything about Phil Godlewski but given the last video I saw of his he admitted his "intel" was wrong and didn't happen then sorry but we are in grain of salt territory.....at this point I have seen so much crap around the 2020 election that hasn't ended up happening (yes I have seen 2000 mules and I 100% believe it) that until something actually happens in plain sight then i'm out
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

sytharnia NZ wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:05 am
RockyStar wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:49 pm
look I hope this is 100% true but at this point EVERYTHING is bullshit until I see Trump standing in front of the White House commenting as the President ... I admit I don't know anything about Phil Godlewski but given the last video I saw of his he admitted his "intel" was wrong and didn't happen then sorry but we are in grain of salt territory.....at this point I have seen so much crap around the 2020 election that hasn't ended up happening (yes I have seen 2000 mules and I 100% believe it) that until something actually happens in plain sight then i'm out
I understand your position. I can assure you that MUCH is happening. There are a ton of very fine lines needing to be walked in MANY directions so as to not invoke anything unnecessary/harmful. The other side fo the coin is the media is lying like hell and or not reporting a ton of things happening in addition to disinformation from the good guys and the bad guys to keep certain things secret. War isn't the time and place to tip your hand and we are in war ( a different kind of war). It will be revealed soon enough. :)
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »