A Theory About DonnieB & Co

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

A Theory About DonnieB & Co

Post by WGAFISHOME »

I must say I'm surprised as to date I've expected DonnieB, PaulyC, Cnutz etc ... to join this site.

Obviously that has happened & I can only deduce that's because they have no protection here from those cocksucker mods & Nero the soy nerd.

With the gloves off it would be a slaughter of mind & character because they only know lies & bullying behind the skirt of RT mods.

Anyway, this is what I believe so, what do you guys think?
PLX
Executive

Re: A Theory About DonnieB & Co

Post by PLX »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:22 pm ..Anyway, this is what I believe so, what do you guys think?..
As far as these gear forums go ?

I sometimes think I been talking to the same 10 or 15 guys across different forums & under different usernames for the past 15 years.

administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

We've all agreed to keep things quiet until everyone is ready to allow the flood of dumbasses in.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:22 pm I must say I'm surprised as to date I've expected DonnieB, PaulyC, Cnutz etc ... to join this site.

Obviously that has happened & I can only deduce that's because they have no protection here from those cocksucker mods & Nero the soy nerd.

With the gloves off it would be a slaughter of mind & character because they only know lies & bullying behind the skirt of RT mods.

If you like trading barbs with those individuals you are welcome to do that back at Euro Talk although you will be censored and beatdown by SJW's preening for rewards against those for having the audacity to hold a different view. YMMV... I think most are content distancing themselves from energy vampires.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

At one time early in the Pandemic I thought if enough facts, peer reviewed scientific studies, and interviews with rational scientists, doctors, medical professionals would educate those who seemed to looking for answers as well. These people would not acknowledge any information no matter the source that contradicted the narrative pushed by the MSM.

This is an indicator of blind allegiance to the narrative with no room for rational critical thought and legitimate questioning via the scientific method.

It has become apparent they do not have the desire to explore those questions that contradict the narrative in any way. The only aspect it seems they are interested in is domination of the discussion via every tactic known to be used in totalitarian societies.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

harddriver wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:41 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:22 pm I must say I'm surprised as to date I've expected DonnieB, PaulyC, Cnutz etc ... to join this site.

If you like trading barbs with those individuals you are welcome to do that back at Euro Talk although you will be censored and beatdown by SJW's preening for rewards against those for having the audacity to hold a different view. YMMV... I think most are content distancing themselves from energy vampires.
I must say I'm surprised you'd offer me to go to RT as I am THE BIGGEST HATER and EVERYONE KNOWS it about fucking fascist RT. :o :o
I know how that place operates better than most as Monkey Man will attest to. :!: :!:

Rest assured, those cunts are well in my rear view mirror & if they do show up the gloves are off and it'll be blood bath because as many know, you've never really been insulted unless I've had a go at it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Findthetone1
Office Gopher

Post by Findthetone1 »

I’m still dropping in over there from time to time. I like dropping little tidbits about what a piece of shit Donald is. I honestly wouldn’t care if they banned me.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

This should be a vax-free site. :D
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

:lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

harddriver wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:52 pm At one time early in the Pandemic I thought if enough facts, peer reviewed scientific studies, and interviews with rational scientists, doctors, medical professionals would educate those who seemed to looking for answers as well. These people would not acknowledge any information no matter the source that contradicted the narrative pushed by the MSM.

This is an indicator of blind allegiance to the narrative with no room for rational critical thought and legitimate questioning via the scientific method.

It has become apparent they do not have the desire to explore those questions that contradict the narrative in any way. The only aspect it seems they are interested in is domination of the discussion via every tactic known to be used in totalitarian societies.
Amazing how truth is no longer truth. Repetition has become truth. Whatever is said the most must be right...right?