"FBI AGENT PROVOCATEUR'S" RESPONSIBLE FOR JAN 6 STORMING OF DC'S CAPITAL? TUCKER CARLSON REPORTS

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

"FBI AGENT PROVOCATEUR'S" RESPONSIBLE FOR JAN 6 STORMING OF DC'S CAPITAL? TUCKER CARLSON REPORTS

Post by harddriver »

GTX
FNG

Re: "FBI AGENT PROVOCATEUR'S" RESPONSIBLE FOR JAN 6 STORMING OF DC'S CAPITAL? TUCKER CARLSON REPORTS

Post by GTX »

Is it just me, or has political discussion seem to have lost its allure? Raise the price of bananas in Brazil, and the entire nation takes to the streets in revolt! American's are too drunk, fat, stupid and lazy to offer a resistance against anything. USA... Home of the cuck! There's a video out there that shows a large group of Brazilian COVID cops, attempting to throw people off of the beach. The people banned together and threw the police off the beach! That would NEVER happen in the USA. All it would take is for one cop to show-up, and that would be that... Beach closed! It is somewhat odd that as popular as Trump was/is, you would think that there would have been more people involved in the 1/6 debacle. Maybe there was a ball game that day?
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Re: "FBI AGENT PROVOCATEUR'S" RESPONSIBLE FOR JAN 6 STORMING OF DC'S CAPITAL? TUCKER CARLSON REPORTS

Post by Monkey Man »

GTX wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:50 pmMaybe there was a ball game that day?
There was. It's a newfangled game that's all-the-rage, called... LackOfBalls™. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
GTX
FNG

Post by GTX »

Trademarked! :lol:
GTX
FNG

Post by GTX »

Of course FBI agents were there. If I were running the FBI, I'd have the entire event blanketed for surveillance. I'm guessing DOD and DHS operatives as well. Whether they were operating as agent provo's, who can say for certain? If there is anyone who helped instigate what transpired on 1/6, it was ______ _____, at the behest of _______ _______ and the ______ __ _______ ________. Sorry... I don't need that kind of attention.