What Are You Listening To?

Yakk about your gear
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Post by Watson503 »

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I'm glad it is Friday, this has been one shit week work-wise - 7 years of hard work gone in an instant because Nigerian scammers incessantly reported a Facebook business page I operate and one graphic (which we designed and the company owns the trademark for) saying our page stole and was using "their" image - the image Facebook sent me was a potato photo of the graphic so that's what they based all of this on and no human has viewed the appeal so it seems a total loss.

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:58 pm I'm glad it is Friday, this has been one shit week work-wise - 7 years of hard work gone in an instant because Nigerian scammers incessantly reported a Facebook business page I operate and one graphic (which we designed and the company owns the trademark for) saying our page stole and was using "their" image - the image Facebook sent me was a potato photo of the graphic so that's what they based all of this on and no human has viewed the appeal so it seems a total loss.
I have never used Facebook, but constantly I hear nothing but horror stories about trying to do business there.

Sorry to hear about that.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm
Watson503 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:58 pm I'm glad it is Friday, this has been one shit week work-wise - 7 years of hard work gone in an instant because Nigerian scammers incessantly reported a Facebook business page I operate and one graphic (which we designed and the company owns the trademark for) saying our page stole and was using "their" image - the image Facebook sent me was a potato photo of the graphic so that's what they based all of this on and no human has viewed the appeal so it seems a total loss.
I have never used Facebook, but constantly I hear nothing but horror stories about trying to do business there.

Sorry to hear about that.
It's truly an awful place and I despise it - if I were not getting paid, I'd have no ties to that site, whatsoever and this may be a blessing in disguise. I do think this higlhights something big - they could continue to make money off of us but obviously do not care one bit as everything there is bot-driven save for their "fact checkers" who are outsourced woke employees that ensure nothing "undesirable" to their "standards" is posted - they are not for-profit as the masses believe, as we here know already, they are nothing but a tool of the PTB to drive and control thinking and whatever sick agendas and narratives they desire.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:43 pm It's truly an awful place and I despise it - if I were not getting paid, I'd have no ties to that site, whatsoever and this may be a blessing in disguise. I do think this higlhights something big - they could continue to make money off of us but obviously do not care one bit as everything there is bot-driven save for their "fact checkers" who are outsourced woke employees that ensure nothing "undesirable" to their "standards" is posted - they are not for-profit as the masses believe, as we here know already, they are nothing but a tool of the PTB to drive and control thinking and whatever sick agendas and narratives they desire.
Yeah, we're living in interesting times !

The profit motive is now a thing of the past. Only very small businesses still operate under that paradigm.

All the multinational mega-corporations are purely agenda-driven. They do not give a damn about losing money every quarter.

This tells you they are being propped-up financially through some unseen benefactor(s).
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »