Twitter Suspends AZ Audit Accounts

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
administrator
Site Admin

Twitter Suspends AZ Audit Accounts

Post by administrator »

We all know what side that fuckstick Jack Dorsey is on; he gargles Biden's wrinkly old ballsack every day.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking- ... -accounts/
The Maricopa County audit recently concluded, with auditors sharing results that put many in shock, including 74,000 ballots having been received & counted with no record of them ever being mailed out.

According to NBC News, Joe Biden won Arizona in the 2020 election by a margin of only 10,457 votes.

This appears to have put the Silicon Valley big tech overlords on edge, with Twitter just now banning the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts.
PLX
Executive

Re: Twitter Suspends AZ Audit Accounts

Post by PLX »

I've been watching this.

Wondering what happens if the counties (and even some key states) de-certify the election results due to fraud ?
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:21 am I've been watching this.

Wondering what happens if the counties (and even some key states) de-certify the election results due to fraud ?
Fraud vitiates everything. Trump got that from the Supreme Court prior to the elections. Multiple states are doing forensic audits and the numbers don't lie. You have more counted votes than eligible voters. More returned absentee ballots than were ever sent out, etc. The evidence will be laid out for the public to see. It will be undeniable. The military already has everything and will step in and sort things. I can't imagine that being too far down the road. There were similar "middle fo the night spikes" in GA for the Senate races etc so the fraud is rampant throughout the various elections and probably has been for several election cycles. More and more states are being deplatformed that are investigating their results.
Attachments
IMG_8542.jpeg
IMG_8542.jpeg (247.19 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Things are bad right now and the damn herd refuses to believe anything unless social media and their television tells them it's so. I hope we see a day when traitors such as Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and the rest of them pay for their crimes, sentenced to the fullest.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan