Tone Talk with Marc Huzansky & Dave Friedman

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Tone Talk with Marc Huzansky & Dave Friedman

Post by RockyStar »

Over the last few years I have watched this show and have enjoyed it for the most part. It can be a bit slow and boring but overall it has been a good hang when you want to piss away some time and geek out on guitar talk. Since the plandemic it has become more and more difficult to watch as the dialogue invariably turns to covid. I find it nauseating how much they drivel on about it. Anything out of the norm happening in anybody's life and it is "probably covid". Taking multiple tests to see if they have it and on the fifth one they test positive...lol. You have the people in chat encouraging the boosters and them agreeing while admittedly they reveal they have had covid multiple times. I am amazed that they haven't figured things out yet but I guess I shouldn't be. Same thing with Fryette and the Malcontents show. Always sick, quarantining, shutting down his shop, etc due to covid. How do they not see that it is the jabs and boosters, masks, etc making them sick?
PLX
Executive

Re: Tone Talk with Marc Huzansky & Dave Friedman

Post by PLX »

Yep. I watch those shows too, from time to time.

It was the same thing dealing with Scumback a couple months ago. Jim was in recovery after "he had a virus and it led to needing a heart transplant.." :roll:

Then, his assistant was testing my speaker and then he "gets Covid" and goes home for a week.

People are dropping dead left and right, and they all just keep taking these damn jabs. :lol:
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Yeah...I don't get it. Some of these cats are smart dudes but clueless when it comes to this stuff. They do eat a lot of good food and drink some choice booze though.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:36 pm Yeah...I don't get it. Some of these cats are smart dudes but clueless when it comes to this stuff. They do eat a lot of good food and drink some choice booze though.
I dunno about that.

Friedman looks like he's about one microwave burrito away from a coronary.

:|
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I enjoy watching those depending on who they have on there - that damn chat window thing, I always close it as the comments there are pure cringe for the most part and these people are all so cucky for lack of a better word. I agree with you, PLX - Dave needs to slow it down - and WTF is going on with that hair...that shit is pure cringe, too (the thumbnail picture below is old, it's the past few years to the present I'm referring to).

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:45 pm I enjoy watching those depending on who they have on there - that damn chat window thing, I always close it as the comments there are pure cringe for the most part and these people are all so cucky for lack of a better word. I agree with you, PLX - Dave needs to slow it down - and WTF is going on with that hair...that shit is pure cringe, too (the thumbnail picture below is old, it's the past few years to the present I'm referring to).
I don't know.. but you notice that Dave and Pete Thorn seem to coordinate their goofy haircuts :?:

After all they live together.

I mean, they share a studio .. shared workspace, or whatever. :|
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:36 pm Yeah...I don't get it. Some of these cats are smart dudes but clueless when it comes to this stuff.
It is not about intelligence regarding whether or not they buy into the narrative. I understand people buying into the first round of lies but not at this point. I have many highly intelligent people in my circle of friends, business associates and acquaintances that took the jabs so I repeat it is not about intelligence whatsover.

I have come to the conclusion that It is about those who have been chosen not to see and have been sent a great delusion so that they may believe the lie. It is the only explanation that works at this point. :roll:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:09 pm
Watson503 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:45 pm I enjoy watching those depending on who they have on there - that damn chat window thing, I always close it as the comments there are pure cringe for the most part and these people are all so cucky for lack of a better word. I agree with you, PLX - Dave needs to slow it down - and WTF is going on with that hair...that shit is pure cringe, too (the thumbnail picture below is old, it's the past few years to the present I'm referring to).
I don't know.. but you notice that Dave and Pete Thorn seem to coordinate their goofy haircuts :?:

After all they live together.

I mean, they share a studio .. shared workspace, or whatever. :|
I didn't know that! HAHA!!!!! Well that makes sense then! It's gotta be uncomfortable holding a conversation with Thorn - after awhile I'd have to ask "Hey, man - just which eye am I supposed to look at?"
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

I purely listen to TT on podcast apps while I am working .. I can not stand sitting watching people talking on You Tube .. problem is they do not update the podcast feed very often so there are usually 3 or 4 episodes behind YT. I really like the ask dave ones
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:42 pm
RockyStar wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:36 pm Yeah...I don't get it. Some of these cats are smart dudes but clueless when it comes to this stuff. They do eat a lot of good food and drink some choice booze though.
I dunno about that.

Friedman looks like he's about one microwave burrito away from a coronary.

:|
True but he swears he doesn't own a microwave and heats up his food in the skillet or oven. He is always drinking some pricey booze and talking about dining experiences. Obviously he loves to eat...lol. I am surprised he doesn't take better care of himself and lose a couple hundred pounds. He would look and feel so much better. Fryette is always eating some fancy ass food or his wife makes up some fancy shit and he is always drinking something as well.