HIDDEN VIDEO SHOWING WHAT REALLY HIT THE PENTAGON

Post by harddriver »

lll
Middle Manager

Re: HIDDEN VIDEO SHOWING WHAT REALLY HIT THE PENTAGON

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:07 am
:lol:

Whoever made that CGI video (yep) is full of shit.

"proving it wasn't a plane, it was a SCUD missile".

Make the "video" as pixelated as possible so you can't see any detail at all, but somehow magically claim "proves it was a SCUD missile".

I'll bet that was 100% CGI... then they pixelated the crap out of it so no one could see any detail.

Then try to pass it off as "real".

This is the kind of bullshit misinformation I see all of the time; created by misleading faggots who apparently have nothing better to do than troll susceptible people. The creator of this video needs their dick knocked in the dirt.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

There was another video released many years ago from a security camera at the Pentagon that clearly showed it was a cruise missile, not a passenger aircraft.

Not sure where this whole "Scud" missile verbiage is coming from.. makes me think the person saying that equates all missiles with the word "Scud" purely out of ignorance.

Go look at the photos of the aftermath of that strike. There were no engines, wings, seats, fuselage parts.. nothing was every found that is always found at every crash of a passenger airliner.

:|
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm There was another video released many years ago from a security camera at the Pentagon that clearly showed it was a cruise missile, not a passenger aircraft.

Not sure where this whole "Scud" missile verbiage is coming from.. makes me think the person saying that equates all missiles with the word "Scud" purely out of ignorance.

Go look at the photos of the aftermath of that strike. There were no engines, wings, seats, fuselage parts.. nothing was every found that is always found at every crash of a passenger airliner.

:|

That video in the OP is a lot closer to what really happened than the "official" story sold to the people.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:24 pm That video in the OP is a lot closer to what really happened than the "official" story sold to the people.
The accounts I heard back when I was researching this twenty years ago was that it was a Raytheon 'Tomahawk' launched from inside a semi tractor trailer rig parked a short distance away from the target.

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:40 pm
Watson503 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:24 pm That video in the OP is a lot closer to what really happened than the "official" story sold to the people.
The accounts I heard back when I was researching this twenty years ago was that it was a Raytheon 'Tomahawk' launched from inside a semi tractor trailer rig parked a short distance away from the target.

That would make sense, the way they scrambled to collect all nearby security footage from any and all cameras. It definitely wasn't a plane, a plane could not be navigated to fly that trajectory as low as it would have had to for that point of impact and for the duration it would have had to, and then there's the size matter, also.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

You mean like this?
pentagon-911-1200-1.jpg
pentagon-911-1200-1.jpg (44.69 KiB) Viewed 286 times
I've seen the surv. video of the plane hitting.

First of all, this is not a fully smooth video; there are numerous dropped frames at regular intervals (prolly to save space since security cam).

Second, the aspect is unusual and therefore somewhat difficult to determine scale.

Third, a plane traveling at supposedly 600MPH or thereabouts is goddamned fast. So fast that a security cam that is programmed to not pickup every frame of its recording isn't going to be able to get it all on cam.

You can verify all of this here - and see how the security cam does not capture every frame; making the vid choppy and not smooth. Like every 2 secs.

The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

That original video in the first post just pisses me the fuck off.

I'm going to bitch about it again.

That video is so pixelated that if it was actual real footage, it must have been taken by a potato.

Bottom line is you can't see any fucking detail whatsoever. And they call that proof? FUCK YOU.

Never mind the undoubted fact that it's some computer generated bullshit that was heavily pixelated on purpose.

Insulting to everyone's intelligence.

That's right up there with taking the intro snippet of the real "Lay It Down", posting it, and claiming it was mine.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

I have no idea if that above footage is authentic but I thought it was worthy of discussion. I do believe it was a missile of some type as there was no aluminum fuselage, row of seats, from a 757 anywhere really.

Where was the wings and tail. Did they disintegrate into dust like both Trade Center towers?

And as PLX noted confiscation of any and all video footage is the main tell.

Look up The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) published in 2000/2001. All the likely suspects are in that think tank and they spell it out in a full report no less. They hide in plain sight. I'm sure all of you are all aware of this report but it was worth mentioning.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:22 pm I have no idea if that above footage is authentic but I thought it was worthy of discussion. I do believe it was a missile of some type as there was no aluminum fuselage, row of seats, from a 757 anywhere really.

Where was the wings and tail. Did they disintegrate into dust like both Trade Center towers?

And as PLX noted confiscation of any and all video footage is the main tell.

Look up The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) published in 2000/2001. All the likely suspects are in that think tank and they spell it out in a full report no less. They hide in plain sight. I'm sure all of you are all aware of this report but it was worth mentioning.
Yeah, the components that survive every crash of a passenger airliner.. Titanium landing gear struts, seats, engines, passenger bodies. :|