Those Who Believe 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
PLX
Executive

Re: Those Who Believe 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:26 pm You're just going to dig deeper than Google and wikileaks on your own. The information is out there.
Yeah, this is an old one for me.. but it's really about the pattern of behavior..

Gulf of Tonkin Incident : Never happened, but was used to start the Viet Nam war.

Pearl Harbor : U.S. knew it was coming and allowed it to happen in order to galvanize the American people into fighting WW2.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:22 pm Witnesses and some news reporters around WTC 7 all reported hearing explosions prior and during WTC7 collapse. Many firefighters in the twin towers also all reported explosions being heard, there is recorded fire department radio chatter proving this as well.

I don't even have to argue the planes and main trade center center tower arguments.

This footage of WTC 7 proves controlled demolition, nothing else can bring a building down like that at free fall speed within it's own footprint...nothing. There was no jet fuel and no direct damage to WTC 7 not enough to cause what is seen in this video.

Up until 911 no steel reinforced concrete building had ever fallen due to fires and some of those fires gutted almost the entire buildings. Look up all the major fires around the world the statement is true. NIST will not release it's full report on WTC7 under a classified heading, don't you think engineers need to know exactly how a few fires on a a few floors collapsed a fireproofed 470 ft tall building?
The building was evacuated (it had been burning all day - no casualties).

As I asked prior, what nefarious purpose would be served by an intentional demolition of an empty building?
harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:22 pmIf WTC 7 doesn't make you curious I don't know what would. PNAC and the neocons did a great job making Americans hate the middle east and support a forever war designed to bleed this country's wealth and it has done this quite well.
Well aware of the warnings about the military-industrial complex (Eisenhower).

The thing is, take 9/11 out of the picture, and there's still an infinite number of reasons to hate the middle east and that degenerate 6th century death cult.

Did you know for example, after becoming a nation, the very first war America was involved in was against muzzrats? The Barbary Wars. It's even part of the Marine Hymm ("shores of Tripoli"):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

Some other major historical events that involved muzzrats, some of which, if they had gone the other way, would have led to the complete destruction of the Christian Western world:

Battle of Tours (Charles Martel):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Reconquista (Spain):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

Winston Churchill quote about the dangers of Islam:
"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith."
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

And what is the opinion about the muzzrats who intentionally crashed the planes? :?: :?: :?:

Meaning, are you saying that muzzrats had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, and that it was completely the fed govt implicit with every action?
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Please watch the documentary film "Seven" that I posted here before you comment further. ;)
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:17 pm Please watch the documentary film "Seven" that I posted here before you comment further. ;)
That's ridiculous.

Can't you just answer the question?

I shouldn't have to watch hours of fucking video before getting an answer. :lol:

Also, to remind:

"As I asked prior, what nefarious purpose would be served by an intentional demolition of an empty building?"
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

lll wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:21 pm
That's ridiculous.

Can't you just answer the question?

I shouldn't have to watch hours of fucking video before getting an answer. :lol:

Also, to remind:

"As I asked prior, what nefarious purpose would be served by an intentional demolition of an empty building?"
Then you have reached your conclusion without ever exploring the facts and where they may actually lead you. ;)
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:37 pm Then you have reached your conclusion without ever exploring the facts and where they may actually lead you. ;)
Nothing personal: you're being avoidant. You could simply answer, but you choose not to and would rather play "coy".

I'm not interested in that, nor am I interested in trying to forcefully change opinions, because people are going to believe what they want to believe no matter what argument is presented (didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday). And I've already revealed my stance, so no hidden surprises there. I've been straight as an arrow here; no BS.

I want to hear the reasons behind the "big conspiracy" in people's own words, not some fucking 4 hour long conspiracy kook's video.

A dialogue is the best way to cut through the bullshit and get down to brass tacks.

I'll leave it at that.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

lll wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:21 pm "As I asked prior, what nefarious purpose would be served by an intentional demolition of an empty building?"
The PNAC reports answers all of your questions.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck sometimes it's a duck. I think we are at an amicable impass so I'm going to leave it at that. 8-)
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

lll wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:36 am
I want to hear the reasons behind the "big conspiracy" in people's own words, not some fucking 4 hour long conspiracy kook's video.
The documentary Seven is about a 4 year study done at the University of Alaska Faribanks in the Structural Engineering department with all available data and information on the failure of building 7. I am not poking the bear but this study is far from a conspiracy kook's video. Here it is if you care to watch it and then pass judgement on it's merits.

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Was re-reading this bullshit.

Any time you enter into discourse with someone else over a subject and you ask them their side of things or pointed questions, and they respond with, "watch this super long video and only then we can talk" (put forth as some sort of knowledge-on-the-subject "qualifier"), you can be assured that they have the critical thinking skills of a small fucking soap dish... or a liberal. And the arguing technique of a goddamned imbecile.

Should've said it back then (but I was being cool and polite): Go fuck yourself, harddriver. :lol: :roll: