Seymour Duncan User Group Forum Is Pretty Much An Echo Chamber Now

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Seymour Duncan User Group Forum Is Pretty Much An Echo Chamber Now

Post by lll »

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/

I've been watching it die over the months; more people started leaving after Aceman posted his plagiarized RATT Lay It Down clip this summer.

SDUGF is doing exactly what Metroamp forum did: Everybody eventually leaves except the core group of self-important hack faggots who scared them off.

The small core group on SDUGF (we'll call them the TMRZoo Shitheads; after Securb's shitty TMRZoo website and forum) comprise of:

Securb
Aceman
beaubrummels
Les Strat
JOLLY
formula 73
etc

These self-important faggots think they run the show over there and also think they are the experts at everything; including playing the guitar (but you've heard a sampling of some of their hackjob playing examples in previous threads). Every one of them has been on their best behavior as of late what with the major drop in participation and the exiting of former members. They're not acting like their usual jackass selves, they're being extra-friendly and obsequious to the couple of new members, and I wouldn't put it past things if they were told by the powers that be to be on their best behavior because members have been leaving en masse. Securb has also been ingratiating himself with the mods to get on their good side.

Post counts are dropping like flies, many members (who used to post) don't post anymore. Pull up a typical thread, and you'll see the TMRZoo Shitheads talking amongst themselves in their own little echo chamber; patting each others' taints and stroking each others' cocks. Look at a particular section and what used to be a full page of new posts and/or responses done on the current day ("today") are mostly showing posted "yesterday" or earlier. The online logged in members number has shrunk as well; in the 20's instead of the 30's (and that was a far cry from what it used to be).

Sure, there's the two Mods (who strangely are even more active posting nowadays... trying to make the place look busier than what it is, undoubtedly) and a smattering of others including a few new guys, but the place fucking echoes now.

But no one can stop the small core group of self-important faggots naturally being exposed as everybody slowly leaves... and soon enough, it will be just them left; sucking each others' cocks like the self-important hackjob faggots that they are.

It's a shame, but that's what happens every single fucking time you let a group of fuckheaded poseur hacks infiltrate and spread their cancer on a forum; we've all seen it happen before.
Last edited by lll on Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Re: Seymour Duncan User Group Forum Is Pretty Much An Echo Chamber Now

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

I'm seeing the same. And that is too bad, because it used to be a good place.
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
motsm
FNG

Post by motsm »

This is a surprise.

I haven't visited there in over a year and just checked in.
f6c.jpg
f6c.jpg (17.6 KiB) Viewed 276 times
I'm the man on the silver mountain.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

And yes, I did predict this was going to happen... back in June.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4071&p=13210#p13210
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I've never used Facebook, but everyone keeps telling me that Facebook groups (whatever the fuck that is) is what's killing pHpBB forums..

All forums.. no matter the topic.

I couldn't attest the to veracity of this claim, but aside from the asinine people and useless moderators, all these gear forums are dying.. except for TGP.

It reminds me of that bit in the sci-fi movie "Demolition Man" when they're going out to dinner and Sandra Bullock announces her excitement that they're going to Taco Bell.

Stallone looks at here incredulously, "Taco Bell !?!" And then she explains that "in the "restaurant wars" of the previous decades, only Taco Bell survived.. so now all restaurants are "Taco Bell".

That's how TGP is.. It's an absolute crap-fest of non-guitar-playing faggots where the taco meat is packed with silica gel and oatmeal filler, but it will probably be the last gear forum left standing.

Thanks for the diarrhea.

:|
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:09 pm I've never used Facebook, but everyone keeps telling me that Facebook groups (whatever the fuck that is) is what's killing pHpBB forums..

All forums.. no matter the topic.

I couldn't attest the to veracity of this claim, but aside from the asinine people and useless moderators, all these gear forums are dying.. except for TGP.

It reminds me of that bit in the sci-fi movie "Demolition Man" when they're going out to dinner and Sandra Bullock announces her excitement that they're going to Taco Bell.

Stallone looks at here incredulously, "Taco Bell !?!" And then she explains that "in the "restaurant wars" of the previous decades, only Taco Bell survived.. so now all restaurants are "Taco Bell".

That's how TGP is.. It's an absolute crap-fest of non-guitar-playing faggots where the taco meat is packed with silica gel and oatmeal filler, but it will probably be the last gear forum left standing.

Thanks for the diarrhea.

You may just be correct, there.

I have an account there, but I haven't posted in over a year because I find it boring as fuck.

Now I know why. :lol:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:13 pm You may just be correct, there.

I have an account there, but I haven't posted in over a year because I find it boring as fuck.

Now I know why. :lol:
It's like 60% dentists and lawyers with gear they can't play.

The other 40% are political activist cock-smokers trying to get anyone who dares to disagree with the LGBBQ agenda bant from the site.

I'm sure there's some overlap in those numbers..

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:17 pm It's like 60% dentists and lawyers with gear they can't play.

The other 40% are political activist cock-smokers trying to get anyone who dares to disagree with the LGBBQ agenda bant from the site.

I'm sure there's some overlap in those numbers..

Well that's fucking gay... :|
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:32 pmWell that's fucking gay... :|
Google the site owner (or former owner, depending on what you want to believe), Scott Peterson.

Dude's a raging homo.

I'm pretty sure about 50~60 member accounts there are sock-puppets his mods use to decide/trigger who gets bant next.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:57 pm Google the site owner (or former owner, depending on what you want to believe), Scott Peterson.

Dude's a raging homo.

I'm pretty sure about 50~60 member accounts there are sock-puppets his mods use to decide/trigger who gets bant next.
So it's actually "The Gay Page", not "The Gear Page"... right?