Hypochondriacs And Virtue Signalers Cause #BringMasksBack To Trend On Twitter

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Hypochondriacs And Virtue Signalers Cause #BringMasksBack To Trend On Twitter

Post by RockyStar »

Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Hypochondriacs And Virtue Signalers Cause #BringMasksBack To Trend On Twitter

Post by Watson503 »

It's insane...one of my closest family members fell in love with masks at the start of all of this insanity and will most likely wear them forever they said. We went grocery shopping yesterday and here if you see someone wearing a mask they're going to be Asian immigrants or hardcore liberals and that's it but there were a few we saw, the most pathetic are the young couples you know are voting for Beto in November.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Re: Hypochondriacs And Virtue Signalers Cause #BringMasksBack To Trend On Twitter

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:05 pm It's insane...one of my closest family members fell in love with masks at the start of all of this insanity and will most likely wear them forever they said. We went grocery shopping yesterday and here if you see someone wearing a mask they're going to be Asian immigrants or hardcore liberals and that's it but there were a few we saw, the most pathetic are the young couples you know are voting for Beto in November.
Considering the demographic where I live, I see about 20% of the people in public wearing masks - but they're all immunocompromised.

Dallas, Houston.. they all come to the hill country to retire, so the population here is almost all over 65 years old.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Look at, then loudly laugh at mask wearers in public. Guffaw robustly. Point.

The human ego is an incredible thing... but the human ego found in a liberal is ridiculously steeped in narcissism.

They would kill their grandmothers if it meant they would look "good" (virtue signaling) to the general public and fellow liberal narcissists.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

lll wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:40 pm Look at, then loudly laugh at mask wearers in public. Guffaw robustly. Point.

The human ego is an incredible thing... but the human ego found in a liberal is ridiculously steeped in narcissism.

They would kill their grandmothers if it meant they would look "good" (virtue signaling) to the general public and fellow liberal narcissists.
You're not lying - other than my grandmother, I am the only non-liberal in my family (who I've chosen not to associate with save for the occasional phone call anymore) - my biological father (who thankfully I was not raised by or around), and my little sister are hardcore liberals to the Nth degree. Last time Beto ran, my dad had a fucking RAINBOW Beto bumper sticker on his car - he's married and not gay but just had to take it that far to show everyone on the road how much of a liberal he is. They talked my grandmother into getting the jabs and now she's declining so fast since getting the boosters, I could go on at length how ridiculous they are but it is all about them shoving their Good Guy badges in everyone's face but in reality, they're the most selfish, uncaring people I've ever met.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Watson503 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:36 am You're not lying - other than my grandmother, I am the only non-liberal - my biological father (who thankfully I was not raised by or around), and my little sister are hardcore liberals to the Nth degree. Last time Beto ran, my dad had a fucking RAINBOW Beto bumper sticker on his car - he's married and not gay but just had to take it that far to show everyone on the road how much of a liberal he is. They talked my grandmother into getting the jabs and now she's declining so fast since getting the boosters, I could go on at length how ridiculous they are but it is all about them shoving their Good Guy badges in everyone's face but in reality, they're the most selfish, uncaring people I've ever met.
I was half-joking, but looks like that crazy reality actually exists (killing your grandmother to look "good").

Considering the damage they did to your grandmother's health by pushing the clot shot on her, make sure you remind them all of the time just how selfish and uncaring they really are with their bullshit virtue signalling.

Every one of these brain-damaged fucks needs to be put on notice... even family. People's lives and livelihoods are literally at stake.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.