Pro-Vaccine Terry Bradshaw Reveals He's Had to Battle Cancer Twice in the Last Year

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Pro-Vaccine Terry Bradshaw Reveals He's Had to Battle Cancer Twice in the Last Year

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Re: Pro-Vaccine Terry Bradshaw Reveals He's Had to Battle Cancer Twice in the Last Year

Post by PLX »

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: Pro-Vaccine Terry Bradshaw Reveals He's Had to Battle Cancer Twice in the Last Year

Post by RockyStar »

What a whack job he is...lol.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

What a pos shill this dude is - pimping the vaxx AND being a sports cuck to the masses..."Take your vaccines, watch your daily dose of football and be a good citizen"
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

One of the biggest ego's I have ever witnessed. Total asshole of a human being as well.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Does he look and sound like he feels healthy???......I don't think so......short of breath as well as the multiple cancers and who knows what else he isn't admitting to on public television....

We are what... 1 to 1 1/2 years out from these people taking the magic juice.......all of sudden cancers, heart attack, strokes, blood clots.....what was in that Pfizer FOIA document 1,291 adverse effects.........

Thing are just getting started.........
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

harddriver wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:49 am Does he look and sound like he feels healthy???......I don't think so......short of breath as well as the multiple cancers and who knows what else he isn't admitting to on public television....

We are what... 1 to 1 1/2 years out from these people taking the magic juice.......all of sudden cancers, heart attack, strokes, blood clots.....what was in that Pfizer FOIA document 1,291 adverse effects.........

Thing are just getting started.........
The ride has begun indeed! I am preparing myself not to be surprised by anything that comes from of all this. In addition to the 1291 adverse effects we have no idea how much additional issues there are with the jab and other medicines a person may be taking, etc. Couple that with 5G and GMO food and tainted water and who knows what may happen. These bastards wanted to depopulate the world, they are getting in en masse with far more to come. The only caveat is they wanted us gone and we were the smart ones who didn't oblige. :lol:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:01 pm The ride has begun indeed! I am preparing myself not to be surprised by anything that comes from of all this. In addition to the 1291 adverse effects we have no idea how much additional issues there are with the jab and other medicines a person may be taking, etc. Couple that with 5G and GMO food and tainted water and who knows what may happen. These bastards wanted to depopulate the world, they are getting in en masse with far more to come. The only caveat is they wanted us gone and we were the smart ones who didn't oblige. :lol:
I dunno, Rocky.

They actually need intelligent people to maintain computer networks, operate sophisticated machinery, construct underground bunkers and cruise missiles..

90% of people are just dumber than a bag of hammers.. useless eaters.. dead weight, so to speak. Kinda makes sense when you think about it. :lol: