Is Covid and the Vaxxx a Biosynthetic Nanoweapon Parasite?

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Is Covid and the Vaxxx a Biosynthetic Nanoweapon Parasite?

Post by harddriver »

Remember the name Charles Lieber Harvard Nanotechnology professor?

lll
Middle Manager

Re: Is Covid and the Vaxxx a Biosynthetic Nanoweapon Parasite?

Post by lll »

Having had it, I wouldn't doubt if it was.

And those responsible for it need to die.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

I can say that it felt unlike any sickness I had ever had - not saying it was as bad or worse than any sickness because it wasn't by any means but I've NEVER felt as I did while I had it and both my wife and I said every damn time that this just doesn't feel natural, it's kind of hard to explain but it just didn't.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

That would explain the smear campaign against Ivermectin.. and why Ivermectin was effective against it.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:15 pm That would explain the smear campaign against Ivermectin.. and why Ivermectin was effective against it.
Most definitely. They railed-against that stuff HARD. It's a trip because I used to - and still - see people on some of the forums go off on Rogan or anyone who said they used Ivermectin like they were triggered at the mere mention of it. Really strange how programmed these people have become and they ignore all facts and reality that it actually works.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:59 pm I can say that it felt unlike any sickness I had ever had - not saying it was as bad or worse than any sickness because it wasn't by any means but I've NEVER felt as I did while I had it and both my wife and I said every damn time that this just doesn't feel natural, it's kind of hard to explain but it just didn't.
I have to agree with your assessment and description 100% Watson. I also felt like it was unlike other colds and flu that I have had in the past and I rarely get sick. My stuff usually evolved from sinus issues then progressed in the past prior to con-vid. I didn't actually get IT until the fall of 2021 and I had some hard exposures to it. I'm also fairly sure I had it again back in July 2022.

A good friend if mine was really really sick in December of 2019, him his wife and daughter all sick.... his daughter and her son was tested for all flu strains and they both came back negative for all flus. He also described it as the most sick he had ever been in his life, he coughed up mucous for over a month afterwards. In hindsight we both theorized that it was already circulating here in 2019 whatever this thing actually is....and there has been some research showing 2019 circulation in all likelyhood.