Group For Watching Ballot Dropboxes

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
lll
Middle Manager

Group For Watching Ballot Dropboxes

Post by lll »

The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Group For Watching Ballot Dropboxes

Post by Watson503 »

I'd like to see some friendly good Americans equipped such as this guy watching-over the dropboxes for any of those pesky, traitorous commies who would further drag our nation into the abyss

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Group For Watching Ballot Dropboxes

Post by Watson503 »

De Santis...this guy is what all politicians should strive to be - he's not fucking around and no one in power should be sitting back and allowing this to happen. I don't know why anyone would be sympathetic to these fuckers, everyone involved in voter fraud is responsible for where we are now from the top down to the bottom - and I'm a convicted felon who took the steps to have my voting rights restored so I don't want to hear any sob stories from these fuckers
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan