November 8th, 2022 Election Dump

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: November 8th, 2022 Election Dump

Post by Watson503 »

harddriver wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:39 pm So some unemployed guy who isn't psyically competent to serve beat Dr. Oz who actually has done something and has some achievements.... :roll:

Not buying it....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PLX wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:46 pm and this is why I don't vote..

The shit is rigged.

Who believes they actually elected an incoherent stroke victim with a massive neck tumor :?:
It's as if we've moved into the reality where that Mike Judge film Idiocracy is now the reality. I mean come the fuck on...Fetterman??? Is he going to wear his hoodie to work?

I've known in my heart and mind for years that this is all theater and over time have lapses where my heart takes over and I get caught-up in the hope that maybe it is possible things will change like when Trump first came on the scene and then I'm reminded what a fool I am. This once-fine nation remains only in name and memory. Lady Liberty is dying and breathing her final breaths, may she rest in peace.

Florida and Texas remain for now in the illusion that the US still exists as it was but even that dream won't last for long as Beto lost by less than a million votes and even if the game wasn't rigged, how many millions of liberal children aren't waiting to become of voting age over the next ten, fifteen years? With the system as it is with the media,social media, and the public school systems, there's no hope. But again, that is all for nothing as the only thing that is going to change is if this entire system is torn down and started anew and I don't see that happening so the best thing we can do is move as far away from the cities and live our lives as we see fit in peace and watch it all go down from afar.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:20 pm It's as if we've moved into the reality where that Mike Judge film Idiocracy is now the reality. I mean come the fuck on...Fetterman??? Is he going to wear his hoodie to work?

I've known in my heart and mind for years that this is all theater and over time have lapses where my heart takes over and I get caught-up in the hope that maybe it is possible things will change like when Trump first came on the scene and then I'm reminded what a fool I am. This once-fine nation remains only in name and memory. Lady Liberty is dying and breathing her final breaths, may she rest in peace.

Florida and Texas remain for now in the illusion that the US still exists as it was but even that dream won't last for long as Beto lost by less than a million votes and even if the game wasn't rigged, how many millions of liberal children aren't waiting to become of voting age over the next ten, fifteen years? With the system as it is with the media,social media, and the public school systems, there's no hope. But again, that is all for nothing as the only thing that is going to change is if this entire system is torn down and started anew and I don't see that happening so the best thing we can do is move as far away from the cities and live our lives as we see fit in peace and watch it all go down from afar.
Jim Breuer actually sums it up best....................

IT"S PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING..........BREAD AND CIRCUS FOR THE MASSES...

History shows us all republic representative government gets corrupted because they can be corrupted...................

And don't get me wrong... I think Dr. OZ is a hypocrite of the highest order that says and does what is politically expedient. :x
Last edited by harddriver on Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election

I seriously feel like we are watching the first wholly manufactured election in our history, in which all of the key competitive races have had the results directly programmed by the cabal. The most crushing economic conditions, rampant crime, reckless foreign/nuclear war flirtations, and the most aggressive perverse assaults on family and parental rights in history, all topped off by an embarrassing unpopular disaster in the White House leading a shrill, tin-eared bellicose fascist junta that appears indifferent to the ordeal they are inflicting on working people…and yet the Democrat monolith is barely dented.

Either the country has large states filled with brainwashed zealots who are too stupid and mindless to comprehend the reality of the collective damage they are ratifying with their votes for at best lackluster at worst appallingly deficient if not retarded candidates….or we are seeing direct black box voting manipulation at the level of final tabulations being perpetrated on a scale that renders typical ballot and voter fraud schemes unnecessary anachronisms as the decisive votes that have now kept the ruling junta largely intact, or at most just a hair from having an operating majority, are literal fabrications piled onto Democrat vote totals by a few keystrokes entered in some master election hacking operation run by IC criminals in league with and part of the Democrat Crime Syndicate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... -election/

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

I don't even know what to say anymore.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:45 am I don't even know what to say anymore.
"Kill 'Em All"
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

They have been honing their skills for the better part of 20 years now with these machines...it's just time to finally fully drop the hammer.

There was a video of a software programmer testifying in congress that he was hired to write vote flipping algorithms in the early 2000's. I've seen the video multiple times. I'm looking for it now...so far nada........... :roll:

At this point as long as they have mail in ballots and count for days or weeks after the elections there are no free and fair elections....

Who can make WAR with the BEAST...........
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:16 am “I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election

I seriously feel like we are watching the first wholly manufactured election in our history, in which all of the key competitive races have had the results directly programmed by the cabal. The most crushing economic conditions, rampant crime, reckless foreign/nuclear war flirtations, and the most aggressive perverse assaults on family and parental rights in history, all topped off by an embarrassing unpopular disaster in the White House leading a shrill, tin-eared bellicose fascist junta that appears indifferent to the ordeal they are inflicting on working people…and yet the Democrat monolith is barely dented.

Either the country has large states filled with brainwashed zealots who are too stupid and mindless to comprehend the reality of the collective damage they are ratifying with their votes for at best lackluster at worst appallingly deficient if not retarded candidates….or we are seeing direct black box voting manipulation at the level of final tabulations being perpetrated on a scale that renders typical ballot and voter fraud schemes unnecessary anachronisms as the decisive votes that have now kept the ruling junta largely intact, or at most just a hair from having an operating majority, are literal fabrications piled onto Democrat vote totals by a few keystrokes entered in some master election hacking operation run by IC criminals in league with and part of the Democrat Crime Syndicate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... -election/
I may agree with what Roger Stone says in this article but he's a wanker as well and not to be trusted. :roll:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:07 pm There was a video of a software programmer testifying in congress that he was hired to write vote flipping algorithms in the early 2000's. I've seen the video multiple times. I'm looking for it now...so far nada........... :roll:
It's already posted here.

I remember seeing it a while back.