The Gear Forum

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
PLX
Executive

The Gear Forum

Post by PLX »

For all their protesting about how "it's not TGP"...

It's a bunch of homosexual dudes, and a site owner and mods who are cuckholds and act like a praetorian guard for the fags.

It's TGP 2. :lol:
lll
Middle Manager

Re: The Gear Forum

Post by lll »

Sounds like yet another "gear" forum full of rump-ranging soy-drenched poseur faggots who just buy gear and pretend that they can play the guitar.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:18 am Sounds like yet another "gear" forum full of rump-ranging soy-drenched poseur faggots who just buy gear and pretend that they can play the guitar.
It's about 10~15 ghey dudes talking about modeling amps and presets.. :roll:

They came over to R/T and tried to recruit people to their forum with all this blather about how "they're not TGP", and how they've all been perma-bant by the faggots at TGP, and how their new forum isn't gonna be like TGP.

So, I go over there and post a Ted Nugent GIF in the off topic section to see whether or not they're full of shit, and I get perma-bant. :lol:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

That place is totally whack - typical modern guitar forum bs and it seems to be getting worse on these forums as those dudes are full-on with the gay shit and I DO NOT think they are joking in any way. They're totally emasculated and so used to towing the line with this "don't want to offend" anyone bullshit....I'll keep an account over there and check on them every so often - here's a photo of the twat PLX offended hahahaha Dude might as well shave that crap off but it does add to the soy look that's so in these days, I guess

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:47 pm That place is totally whack - typical modern guitar forum bs and it seems to be getting worse on these forums as those dudes are full-on with the gay shit and I DO NOT think they are joking in any way. They're totally emasculated and so used to towing the line with this "don't want to offend" anyone bullshit....I'll keep an account over there and check on them every so often - here's a photo of the twat PLX offended hahahaha Dude might as well shave that crap off but it does add to the soy look that's so in these days, I guess
Yeah, no. They are not joking about the gay shit. :|

In fact, they are downright militant about it. The site owners and the moderators fall right in line with the homosexual agenda.

Imagine what side of the issues they would come down on concerning.. drag queens in elementary schools, gender mutilation on children, pedophilia, NAMBLA, puberty blockers for children.. etc.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:47 pm Image
That skeevy "thing" there looks like a pedophile, unsurprisingly.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Awww...RevDrucifer really got triggered by your posts on EuroTalk HAHAHAHA!!!!!! He's been dwelling on this shit for days from what he's saying on sevenstring in their US Political Discussion thread of all places hahaha
Going slightly off the main topic of the thread, but some of you know I recently started a new gear forum with some buddies, with the intent of making it less-restrictive than TGP but not as off-the-rails as Rig-Talk. Someone on Rig-Talk made a post asking if anyone knew what we (TheGearForum) were about and since I’ve been an RT member (mostly lurker) for 11 years, I made a post basically stating what I did above, but also adding how we don’t WANT to ban people or censor posts. I never said we wouldn’t do it.

Our T&C clearly states that politics, religion, racism and/or bigotry is not allowed. It’s our first rule.

So what happens next? Someone who I actually found to be quite hilarious and never saw any bullshit/racist/bigoted posts on RT signs up and immediately starts posting homophobic phrases, I tell him to cut the shit and further went into why we don’t want that shit, as if it actually needs to be fucking said, but the fact that people are dying/being mistreated and that language absolutely lends a hand to that, is a big reason why we don’t want it on our forum, aside from the fact it’s fucking archaic bullshit and frankly, I find racists/bigots to be equal to kid touchers and murderers.

So the shithead goes back to RT and has been ranting about me and our forum ever since. I haven’t seen the posts and I won’t even bother going back to engage, but based off my previous years, I can safely assume the words “woke”, “libtard”, and “soy boy” are being used.

And then Saturday night happens and it hit me a little harder just because I was speaking directly in reference to shit like that just days before. I know I’m preaching to the choir here and I don’t mean to rant, but that incident really set me the fuck off.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:22 am Awww...RevDrucifer really got triggered by your posts on EuroTalk HAHAHAHA!!!!!! He's been dwelling on this shit for days from what he's saying on sevenstring in their US Political Discussion thread of all places hahaha
Going slightly off the main topic of the thread, but some of you know I recently started a new gear forum with some buddies, with the intent of making it less-restrictive than TGP but not as off-the-rails as Rig-Talk. Someone on Rig-Talk made a post asking if anyone knew what we (TheGearForum) were about and since I’ve been an RT member (mostly lurker) for 11 years, I made a post basically stating what I did above, but also adding how we don’t WANT to ban people or censor posts. I never said we wouldn’t do it.

Our T&C clearly states that politics, religion, racism and/or bigotry is not allowed. It’s our first rule.

So what happens next? Someone who I actually found to be quite hilarious and never saw any bullshit/racist/bigoted posts on RT signs up and immediately starts posting homophobic phrases, I tell him to cut the shit and further went into why we don’t want that shit, as if it actually needs to be fucking said, but the fact that people are dying/being mistreated and that language absolutely lends a hand to that, is a big reason why we don’t want it on our forum, aside from the fact it’s fucking archaic bullshit and frankly, I find racists/bigots to be equal to kid touchers and murderers.

So the shithead goes back to RT and has been ranting about me and our forum ever since. I haven’t seen the posts and I won’t even bother going back to engage, but based off my previous years, I can safely assume the words “woke”, “libtard”, and “soy boy” are being used.

And then Saturday night happens and it hit me a little harder just because I was speaking directly in reference to shit like that just days before. I know I’m preaching to the choir here and I don’t mean to rant, but that incident really set me the fuck off.

sevenstring.org, you say.. :?:

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Damn, I missed it! Mods have cleaned it up and the one response to it hahaha One of the resident libtards responded to whatever you left and there was a clean-up on Aisle 9

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:02 pm Damn, I missed it! Mods have cleaned it up and the one response to it hahaha One of the resident libtards responded to whatever you left and there was a clean-up on Aisle 9
I saw it.

:lol: