The Gear Forum

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Re: The Gear Forum

Post by lll »

Sounds like "RevDrucifer" is the type of little bitch who never got his ass kicked in grade school, but really should have.

There's a much deeper consideration with all of this: a social phenomenon that is getting more and more obvious.

The internet has unfortunately given all of these little soy boy bitches a platform to play their stupid little soy boy bitch games without much, if any repercussions.

In real life, they are the limp-wristed poseurs pretending to be men, and their asses would be kicked by real men if they pulled their crap face to face.

They are the undesirable byproduct of leftist propaganda and social engineering.

They are the chaff, not the wheat - they are a fucking cancer to real men & women, society and the human race.

Nothing but a shit stain.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:51 pm
:shock:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:28 am :shock:
Yeah, meet Rev Lucifer..

This is the guy who posted on Eurotalk about trying to recruit people to his new gear forum.

I created an account there and got pounced on by him and his boyfriends, then perma-bant.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:33 pm
Yeah, meet Rev Lucifer..

This is the guy who posted on Eurotalk about trying to recruit people to his new gear forum.

I created an account there and got pounced on by him and his boyfriends, then perma-bant.
You can see the bad spirits allover that guy. Sad that he is so lost and tormented.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:33 pm
Yeah, meet Rev Lucifer..

RevLucifer!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I wish I could share his old posts from mg.org - trust me, I tried but they're scrubbed since the takeover of that forum - this twat used to go on at length on how his now ex-wife got him involved with this group of Anonymous/PETA weirdos and he'd do these Cubes of Truth in public places...dude has been cucked by soy-boy forumites into siding only with leftists as he was originally a libertarian but that was too far right for them...his wife eventually left him (no shock there) and he would go on about his travels to festivals and meeting and hanging-on with random groups of people he met - just a weird, weird character. The pictures and videos truly say it all, though and how he reacted to PLX's postings - actually, all of that was really disturbing as it triggered them to come out of the woodwork with the gay shit. Fuck them.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Of course his wife left him - he is not a real man.

Now he plays "Hide The Salami" solo (with kielbasa).
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

lll wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:43 pm Of course his wife left him - he is not a real man.

Now he plays "Hide The Salami" solo (with kielbasa).
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Originally posted by noodles View Post

That’s a cool story and all, but Phil crossed a line that is a hard limit for me. Sure, you may be cool with him snapping off Nazi salutes and shouting racist slogans, but I’m not. So, he’s dead to me, and I will shit on him whenever anyone says anything remotely positive about him.

I was a huge iced Earth fan. All those albums went into the trash when I saw pictures of Jon Schaeffer taking part in an attempt to overthrow our government. Hard line. He was the reason I listened to Iced Earth. Phil ain’t the reason I listened to Pantera; he was the part I had to tolerate. Fuck him and fuck this fake ass reunion.

RevDrucifer
Where the fuck did I say I was cool with it? That’s the bullshit I hate, just because I’m willing to give the dude another shot doesn’t mean I’m in any fucking way cool with what he did. What the fuck dude. Where did I say ANYWHERE above I was cool with that?

What I find fucking hilarious is that there’s a multiple page thread on RigTalk trashing me for being a soy boy lefty and over here I’m a fucking nazi sympathizer. Fuck off with that shit.
https://www.metalmusicians.org/forum/ge ... #post66679

Hahahahaha....!!!!! I don't know why but that cracks me the fuck up...HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Gutless fag hasn't said shit to me on EuroTalk.

He didn't even post there for like 2 weeks after I tore up that thread they started trying to recruit for their new forum.