Traitorous Leatherboy California Senator Scott Weiner Caught Sending Himself Hate Mail

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
Watson503
Middle Manager

Traitorous Leatherboy California Senator Scott Weiner Caught Sending Himself Hate Mail

Post by Watson503 »

Another hoax from the left...this time leather-clad gay freak Scott Weiner (if you haven't seen his past transgressions against the good people of his state, check this faggot out - it'll piss you off) has been busted trying to pull a Jussie Smollett

Radical California Democrat Senator Scott Weiner Caught Sending Himself Hate Mail

In what is highly reminiscent of the Jussie Smollett / Bubba Wallace fake hate crimes, Senator Scott Weiner claims that MAGA supporters are sending him hate-fueled messages.

Wiener is the author and sponsor of SB 145, which changed existing law to be more lenient on pedophiles.

https://breakingdigest.com/radical-cali ... hate-mail/
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Re: Traitorous Leatherboy California Senator Scott Weiner Caught Sending Himself Hate Mail

Post by PLX »

I strongly disagree with their constant use of "homophobic". :roll:

No one is afraid of you, or of homosexuality as a behavior.

That's just a lame attempt on their part to control the discourse.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Traitorous Leatherboy California Senator Scott Weiner Caught Sending Himself Hate Mail

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:25 pm I strongly disagree with their constant use of "homophobic". :roll:

No one is afraid of you, or of homosexuality as a behavior.

That's just a lame attempt on their part to control the discourse.
Exactly. No one is scared of trans or homosexuals yet they always throw that bs around. I personally don't care what they do behind closed doors as long as it is not with children and consensual adults are involved BUT, I do not want any of these freaks handling or preparing my food or drink due to who knows what they come into contact with and the diseases they are exposed to and I care not to work or do business with them as by nature they are devious and prone to lying as until recently they usually hid their true selves from nearly everyone - of course now a lot of that has changed but we are talking about people with serious mental disorders.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan