What's On Your Mind Thread

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
Watson503
Middle Manager

What's On Your Mind Thread

Post by Watson503 »

Don't feel like starting a new thread and just want to throw something out there? Whatever random shit may be on your mind, post it up here.

My alarm goes off in 4 hours and 24 minutes and I couldn't sleep...at least it's Friday, I guess.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
lll
Middle Manager

Re: What's On Your Mind Thread

Post by lll »

The various ways of eliminating corrupt politicians. :twisted:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

If the earth's magnetic poles reverse, will my JCM800 still work :?:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

"We need not only more jobs but better jobs! And the people who work at fast food jobs need the opportunity for better careers - minimum wage jobs are only for college students and kids starting their lives!"

Do these people not get that the world needs ditch diggers? What fucking reality do these dolts exist in where they don't get that for the majority of non-young adults working their first job, these people working minimum wage, fast-food jobs, etc aren't capable of doing anything else - and some, not even that.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

To all those cucky know-it-alls on the guitar forums who were saying there was no way Zakk was going to learn the songs in time and Charlie B. sucks and Phils' voice is shot and whatever other idiocy they spouted over the past months....the band sounded great last night from every video and clip I've seen.

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Is that Rex Brown on bass ?
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:16 pm Is that Rex Brown on bass ?
Yeah, Rex is playing with them. Last night was the first night they've taken the stage.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Nice to hear Zakk doing Dime right. I wish he was playing his Dean's instead. I thought they sounded good. Makes you miss the original band all the more. In their prime, they were tops in my book. I don't know that any band could touch them for pure intensity and aggression back then (or now for that matter.)
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:17 pm Nice to hear Zakk doing Dime right. I wish he was playing his Dean's instead. I thought they sounded good. Makes you miss the original band all the more. In their prime, they were tops in my book. I don't know that any band could touch them for pure intensity and aggression back then (or now for that matter.)
Yeah, I was wondering about the guitars because back in August Grady said he was going to be helping out running effects and that Rita was allowing him access to some of Dime's gear - and what everyone assumed some of his guitars - for Zakk.

There's a show tomorrow night and then Friday - more through SA before Christmas, also - so looking forward to seeing them tightening-up and gelling even more as time goes on.

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

"I can't play V's sitting down like regular shaped guitars..."