NBC News: 0 minutes

ABC News: 0 minutes

CBS News: 0 minutes

They’re all in on it.

Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Coverage of the Twitter Files

Post by Watson503 »

They all are. EVERY network and cable channel is controlled and not one thing they don't want you to hear will be allowed to be aired on any of these channels. I'm preaching to the choir when it comes to the regular posters here but for any guests who may be viewing this, nothing you see on the television - and most print now - is not prepared, approved propaganda spoon-fed to the masses. There's a reason for all of it, even allowing a little taste of truth via the occasional Fox News segment...it's all fixed and rigged and not in any of our best interests. And hell, there's probably a reason they're feeding us these recent files and "leaks" - my best bet is they're preparing to let the pendulum swing the other way, moving into the next phase of their plan, no matter what, I don't think it'll be good for any of us.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

I'm just throwing this out there for a mental exercise so please don't be offended.........Remember the Hegelian dialectic......This quote is supposed to be in Morals and Dogma( I can't seem to find what page) or possibly the letters to Mancini.........

"Whenever The People Need a Hero We Shall Supply Him" ~ Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 pm They all are. EVERY network and cable channel is controlled and not one thing they don't want you to hear will be allowed to be aired on any of these channels. I'm preaching to the choir when it comes to the regular posters here but for any guests who may be viewing this, nothing you see on the television - and most print now - is not prepared, approved propaganda spoon-fed to the masses. There's a reason for all of it, even allowing a little taste of truth via the occasional Fox News segment...it's all fixed and rigged and not in any of our best interests. And hell, there's probably a reason they're feeding us these recent files and "leaks" - my best bet is they're preparing to let the pendulum swing the other way, moving into the next phase of their plan, no matter what, I don't think it'll be good for any of us.
This is intended to move the sheep to call for the dissolution of their corrupt governments and beg for the NWO upon which many promises shall be made.

Maybe it will have unintended consequences for the ringmasters of the hegelian dialectic as well........... :?