TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
PLX
Executive

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:29 pm And it just so happened Zapata Oil happened to have an office on a small island near Cuba that could be used to run guns and prepare a coup. It is also curious who was the president of Zapata Oil as well.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by harddriver »

Who do you think Eisenhower is talking about in his farewell address lll?
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

This thread got me thinking about this..

If I had to pick one thing that explained the whole sordid mess to me.. where I finally got it, what would that be ?

It would be a 90-minute video that you also will refuse to watch.. but if you did you'd have all the answers you seem to be looking for.

It's an older video, done by a JFK researcher. The production quality is extremely low and frankly comical, but the content is exactly what you are demanding from us.

harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:41 pm
That's the one :!:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Yeah, Bush and Zapata, CIA. forward point, whatever. Where's the "CIA killed Kennedy" connection?

I'm gonna ask this one more time:

Gimme your fucking reasons here:

How did the CIA kill JFK? (method)

And why? (motive)

This isn't some secret knowledge bullshit that you have to respond to proof-of-conspiracy requests in coded and veiled responses and three hour long youtube vids.

If you can't answer these simple questions straight-up, then you're being dishonest. Seriously, cut the fucking crap already.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Dec 22, 1974 · Ford Appoints Bush as CIA Director, the first ever civilian with absolutely no experience in intelligence to be director of the CIA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:45 pm Yeah, Bush and Zapata, CIA. forward point, whatever. Where's the "CIA killed Kennedy" connection?

I'm gonna ask this one more time:

Gimme your fucking reasons here:

How did the CIA kill JFK? (method)

And why? (motive)

This isn't some secret knowledge bullshit that you have to respond to proof-of-conspiracy requests in coded and veiled responses and three hour long youtube vids.

If you can't answer these simple questions straight-up, then you're being dishonest. Seriously, cut the fucking crap already.
No disrespect intended.. but you've spent more than 90 minutes going back-and-forth with the two of us here in this thread.

This is waay too involved to handle it in a text-based format.

If you really want these answers, grab a beer and watch the video we both linked above.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

With all due respect lll....instead of yelling at us to enlighten you with indisputable facts and figures and historical evidence in a Twitter 170 characters format which is almost impossible to do which is why PLX and I won't engage much past recommending doing the homework.

The subject of JFK is wide and vast and may sometimes take many years to reach a lucid conclusion. That which you must reach on your own.

Without hearing the totality of evidence your are doing a disservice to your own intellect.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

PLX wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:00 pm This is waay too involved to handle it in a text-based format.
harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:08 pm With all due respect lll....instead of yelling at us to enlighten you with indisputable facts and figures and historical evidence in a Twitter 170 characters format which is almost impossible to do which is why PLX and I won't engage much past recommending doing the homework.

The subject of JFK is wide and vast and may sometimes take many years to reach a lucid conclusion. That which you must reach on your own.
Bullshit to both.

The fact that you refuse to even summarize things with a simple proffered Q & A (not to mention all of the pussyfooting around; which is irritating as fuck) is evidence enough that you're not confident with your "CIA killed JFK" conspiracy theories. You simply refuse to come out and say it as-is. OTOH, if you were confident, you wouldn't hesitate.

I played my cards straight up, yet you refused to meet me halfway.

And keep in mind, I'm well aware of the "Military Industrial Complex" that Eisenhower warned of, Cuba, Mafia, Bush family, Kennedy family, Teamsters et al - as well as what the creeps in the CIA, FBI et al and Federal Government are capable of (and what they've done).

I'm not some clueless dumbfuck who needs a complete training course on "all of the players" by watching 3 hour long videos or by reading novels.

In the grand scheme of things it ultimately does not matter, but the fact there has been no transparency on your part makes me ultimately question your critical thinking skills, and further cements my opinion that the whole "CIA killed JFK" conspiracy theory is nothing but whackadoodle bunk. Maybe someday you'll just come out and say it; maybe you won't. That's entirely up to you.

Information is a fucking responsibility. We are not knee-jerk liberal fucktwats who get all saucer-eyed at the latest internet findings and then turn around and spread bullshit far and wide. You must verify everything as much as possible.

Every fucking thing; lest you be deceived.

Lest you be no different, and no better than the typical knee-jerk liberal fucktwat who speaks out of their ass because they saw something on the internet.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.