TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
PLX
Executive

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by PLX »

Alrighty then.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: TUCKER CARLSON SAYS A SOURCE WITH ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA DOCUMENTS SAID THE CIA KILLED JFK

Post by harddriver »

"On the trail of Assassins" Author Jim Garrison. There are multiple vectors of history that led up to this assassination....those results you are living right now... and have been....... dealing with Globalism/Luciferian occult domination. Your entire reality as you have known as your government is a construct. Until you challenge your orthodoxy and invest in the subject matter at hand I will conclude my engagement. You currently recognize the WEF and their stated goals are no different than the construct ruling you that Eisenhower warned all of America about.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284937228067?e ... R7ba1cejYQ

If you have never watched this movie then may find it worth your time....or not.

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

I asked you guys two simple fucking questions, and you still refuse to answer them.

This ain't fucking rocket science.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:02 pm "On the trail of Assassins" Author Jim Garrison. There are multiple vectors of history that led up to this assassination....those results you are living right now... and have been....... dealing with Globalism/Luciferian occult domination. Your entire reality as you have known as your government is a construct. Until you challenge your orthodoxy and invest in the subject matter at hand I will conclude my engagement. You currently recognize the WEF and their stated goals are no different than the construct ruling you that Eisenhower warned all of America about.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284937228067?e ... R7ba1cejYQ

If you have never watched this movie then may find it worth your time....or not.

I saw JFK the movie when it came out decades ago.

And let me remind you, it's a fucking movie. Produced by Hollywood. Directed by a left-wing whackjob (Oliver Stone).

You're not seriously trying to use a Hollywood movie as evidence... ?
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:24 pm

And let me remind you, it's a fucking movie. Produced by Hollywood. Directed by a left-wing whackjob (Oliver Stone).

You're not seriously trying to use a Hollywood movie as evidence... ?
And let me remind you Jim Garrison was the only District Attorney to investigate and bring a legal case regarding the JFK conspiracy and Oswalds involvement as well as associates with your three letter agency.

I referenced the movie because you claim you won't read the book. His legal case is a historical fact no matter how much dramatic interpretation is involved with the movie. You'll be waiting a long time for a confession from your three letter agency. :roll:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

harddriver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:08 pm You'll be waiting a long time for a confession from your three letter agency. :roll:
More like I'll be waiting a long time for an answer to two simple fucking questions.

What other obfuscation are ya gonna chuck my way, the Seinfeld "Magic Loogey" episode?

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

lll wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:45 pm

How did the CIA kill JFK? (method)

And why? (motive)[/size]

Simply stated
1. Gun
2. Fear of Exposure
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

RockyStar wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:40 pm Simply stated
1. Gun
2. Fear of Exposure
Thank you - seriously. I don't know if your opinion aligns with these two, but that's what I was looking for; a rough simplistic overview "from the other side of the fence" so to speak. Not a bunch of 3 hour long movies, novels and "it'll take you decades to figure it out" mumbo-jumbo. :lol:

So -

1. Gun - Obviously (rifle)... but, who pulled the trigger?
2. Fear of Exposure - what was the CIA doing that was so bad/illegal that it would prompt them to assassinate a President out of fear of exposure?

Furthermore, what indication did the CIA have that told them that the President was (possibly) going to expose them?
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

The CIA in conjunction with the CAA pretty much have controlled everything we believe (those not awake). Whether involved directly with the shooting, I don't know (wouldn't doubt it), but they spent their time spinning things ever since their inception. Few people are even aware of the CAA, but any 'actor' you see spouting gov't BS is a member.