Who's Next On The Shitlist?

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Who's Next On The Shitlist?

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

PLX, Harddriver & Watson503 (Axstar713 on rig-talk.net) all decided that instead of sticking with the true conservatism found here, they would rather:

- slurp deeply from the soy tits of Nero (Nicholas - Euro anti-conservative owner of rig-talk.com) and our very own traitor MonkeyMan (global mod of rig-talk.com; ask us how exactly he got the job, because we know all the gory details)
- frolic and prance with the fake conservatives there (who are also dependent upon the soy milk of their anti-conservative overlords at rig-talk.com)
- spam their unverified whackadoodle, knee-jerk conspiracy theories on rig-talk.com

So the burning question is: are there any more weakass, "critically think like a liberal", soy-curious members here who belong on the Shitlist?

Quite possibly. We shall see.
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Re: Who's Next On The Shitlist?

Post by sytharnia NZ »

wow was about to ask about Watson ... I miss him posting nearly every day in the "what are you listening to" thread .. found some good shit through him in there
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

sytharnia NZ wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:13 pm wow was about to ask about Watson ... I miss him posting nearly every day in the "what are you listening to" thread .. found some good shit through him in there
Undoubtedly they all had their good contributions. Unfortunately, not a one of them has any character or principles, and they filter information as poorly as liberals do; easily fooled by media and internet bullshite. harddriver for one used this forum as his own personal Telegram dump site; he would constantly post things from his Telegram feed that, when checked, were bullshite. Telegram is a nice app and has its uses, but it's also riddled with fake news looneys and their ridiculous paranoid fantasies.

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

The funny thing about them traipsing about rig-talk.com is that it is well known that rig-talk.com has lots of paid posters; they are interacting with fakes. :lol:

Pink Floyd
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:42 pm
sytharnia NZ wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:13 pm wow was about to ask about Watson ... I miss him posting nearly every day in the "what are you listening to" thread .. found some good shit through him in there
Undoubtedly they all had their good contributions. Unfortunately, not a one of them has any character or principles, and they filter information as poorly as liberals do; easily fooled by media and internet bullshite. harddriver for one used this forum as his own personal Telegram dump site; he would constantly post things from his Telegram feed that, when checked, were bullshite. Telegram is a nice app and has its uses, but it's also riddled with fake news looneys and their ridiculous paranoid fantasies.
yeah pretty sure it was Hard Driver who tried to convince me Trump had been reinstalled as president hahahahahahaha
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

sytharnia NZ wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:56 amyeah pretty sure it was Hard Driver who tried to convince me Trump had been reinstalled as president hahahahahahaha
Figures, sounds par for the course for that nutjob. Would love it if Trump was reinstated, however, anyone with half a brain cell can objectively see that Trump has not been reinstated.

harddriver has been smoking way too much "QAnon" in his conspiracy crackpipe. Hard to take anyone seriously who has that amount of conspiracy bullshite stuffing up their heads. Or respect them, for that matter. What a fucking idiot. :roll:

Pink Floyd
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

All 3 of them are self-serving, conspiracy-addled pieces of shit.

Thanks to some "behind the scenes hidden discussion" which was revealed to me, I learned that harddriver (& PLX by proxy) thought I was some sort of "liberal agent provocateur" like I was playing for the other side covertly... like I was "one of them" after I had questioned them on a few conspiracy topics and got irritated with their non-answers. So naturally (sarcasm), I'm yet another conspiracy...

Fucking ridiculous. :roll:

And Watson plays the same tune on the fiddle as they. Plus his shit talking in the background.

The douche part of it all was the fact that I had asked politely prior for everyone to focus on gear and make politics etc secondary. harddriver kept spamming his Telegram QAnon feed anyways, then bailed.

Imagine - a gear forum where people talk about gear primarily, is that so fucking hard to do? :lol:

Conspiracy retards unite! :lol:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:50 pm The funny thing about them traipsing about rig-talk.com is that it is well known that rig-talk.com has lots of paid posters; they are interacting with fakes. :lol:
True story. 8-)
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

sytharnia NZ wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:56 am
Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:42 pm
yeah pretty sure it was Hard Driver who tried to convince me Trump had been reinstalled as president hahahahahahaha
Sounds like Hard Driver belongs in a rubber room. :lol:
sytharnia NZ
Recruit

Post by sytharnia NZ »

administrator wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:36 pm

Sounds like Hard Driver belongs in a rubber room. :lol:
a rubber room in the puzzle factory