The Latest I'm Seeing On rig-talk.com (PLX & Watson)

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

The Latest I'm Seeing On rig-talk.com (PLX & Watson)

Post by lll »

I check rig-talk.com out from time to time (and I see that no one really plays or focuses on guitar still)...

The latest is PLX & Watson insinuating that I have an account (multiple, even!) over there now.

PLX even, at one time, trying to ID a liberal fucktard poster as myself (saying "hello, LLL!").

The problem with that bullshit is that I have something they don't have: character.

I don't sell out and run back to a forum that banned conservatives after the 2020 Election, and who installed that wishy-washy faggot MonkeyMan traitor as mod.

I wouldn't type a single character from my keyboard there; I give them absolutely fucking bupkis... zero, nothing.

(The whole forum is full of paid posters and fakes, anyways)

So, PLX, Watson, et al - go fuck yourselves - right up your alien probe holes. I got better things to do than mingle with a bunch of paid weakass fake conservative shitstains who sit around all day arguing with paid liberal dumbfuck opposition to bring in higher website ratings for Nero the Cuckster.

I mean, the soy milk you guys have been slurping up from Nero's Euroteat along with the comforting knowledge in your minds that you are safe and sound nestled under Monkey Man's hairy beanbag along with your fellow fake conservative Nero-bitches should be enough to not have you drag my ass into your disturbing world of conspiracies, reptilian overlords and soy-curiousness. :roll:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Re: The Latest I'm Seeing On rig-talk.com (PLX & Watson)

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

They're both fools like the rest of the fraud "conservatives" over there. They have no idea that the entire forum is a fake and the "left/right" clashing going on there is only designed to raise website ratings for the owner "Nicholas Debarnot" (he of the soy milk teats).. wool pulled right over their eyes. :lol:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

And from the looks of it, it seems they're still allowing that Donnie homo to post after numerous transgressions and bans over the years.

Wonder why that is? :lol:

Could it be something like "controlled opposition"? Do you suppose they don't really ban him? Perhaps to keep PLX etc and other fools of his kind occupied by Donnie and his homo kind, to keep the website traffic numbers up?

Perhaps.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

lll wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:10 pm So, PLX, Watson, et al - go fuck yourselves - right up your alien probe holes. I got better things to do than mingle with a bunch of paid weakass fake conservative shitstains who sit around all day arguing with paid liberal dumbfuck opposition to bring in higher website ratings for Nero the Cuckster.

I mean, the soy milk you guys have been slurping up from Nero's Euroteat along with the comforting knowledge in your minds that you are safe and sound nestled under Monkey Man's hairy beanbag along with your fellow fake conservative Nero-bitches should be enough to not have you drag my ass into your disturbing world of conspiracies, reptilian overlords and soy-curiousness. :roll:

Pink Floyd