Message For PLX, harddriver & Watson

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

Message For PLX, harddriver & Watson

Post by lll »

I was notified of this thread over at rig-talk.com:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/ ... et.266701/

This message is to clear up any confusion about all y'all; for anyone who interacts with y'all, either on rig-talk.com or elsewhere.

"What confusion?", you might say. About exactly how fucking two-faced you really are.

Anyone can read the following examples (your very own words here) and identify your lies and bullshit easily - let's get started. 8-)

Badmouthing rig-talk.com (your "gear" forum of choice currently):

Cuck Percentage Of Population At rig-talk.com
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=408
PLX wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 pm Well, considering these sites have run off/banned anyone capable of critical thinking..

I'd say it's a pretty high number.

:lol:
Watson503 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:05 am The air and ambience is much, much better here - Rig-Talk reeks of leftists, cucks, soy, paid trolls, and failure.
Off Topic Section at Euro talk has magically reappeared....
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=685
harddriver wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:42 pm I see quite a few guys that joined here gleefully jumping back in there.

Fuck Euro talk and their Off Topic censorship section. I won't post a single syllable over there...I won't give them the satisfaction.

Yes, the BOT Army will blow it up for sure.
OMFG! You Can't Make This Shit Up !
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5221
PLX wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:08 pm MM actually created a sub-forum for members who have dropped dead from the vaxxx, murdered a hooker in the woods, or shuffled off to that great Guitar Center in the sky, via natural causes.

So here we have PLX, harddriver & Watson badmouthing the very forum (rig-talk.com) they choose to post on nowadays. :lol:

But wait - there's more! :twisted:
Last edited by lll on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Re: Message For PLX, harddriver & Watson

Post by lll »

You keep accusing me of having accounts over there; even libfag accounts (as if :roll: ).

Apparently you didn't get the fucking memo.

Read this thread to get it through your thick fucking skulls as to why I do not have an account over there:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6455

To sum it all up:
So, PLX, Watson, et al - go fuck yourselves - right up your alien probe holes. I got better things to do than mingle with a bunch of paid weakass fake conservative shitstains who sit around all day arguing with paid liberal dumbfuck opposition to bring in higher website ratings for Nero the Cuckster.

I mean, the soy milk you guys have been slurping up from Nero's Euroteat along with the comforting knowledge in your minds that you are safe and sound nestled under Monkey Man's hairy beanbag along with your fellow fake conservative Nero-bitches should be enough to not have you drag my ass into your disturbing world of conspiracies, reptilian overlords and soy-curiousness. :roll:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Let's remind everyone that PLX used to be (used to be) a Global Mod here, until he was found slobbering MonkeyMan's knob over at rig-talk.com.

You see, PLX knew MonkeyMan stabbed us in the back when we first started out.

MonkeyMan was our first moderator. Then he jumped right back to rig-talk.com after Nicholas (Nero) gave him a job as Global Mod over there in exchange for intel on our site here; warning Nero that members over there were coming here and posting (thus losing population at rig-talk.com).

In other words, MonkeyMan got rewarded by Nero for being a whore.

Speaking of Nero, here's what PLX thinks of him:

Why Is Monkey Man Moderating The OT At rig-talk.com? (VIP section which is hidden from public)
PLX wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:21 pm
administrator wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:03 pm One cannot simply be a whore for everybody.
Nero: "Hold my beer, watch this."
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

To counter your bullshit about:
About 6 months ago, me and Harddriver were talking about the JFK assassination in a thread, and the admin (LLL) came in there and went bat-shit crazy.

Everyone quit the place because dude was twisting off like a manic.. acting like a psycho.
Here's the thread in question. And I'm not the admin. Anyone can read it and see that you're a lying sack of human excrement:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6390&start=20
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

The problem is and was you.

Your heads are so far up your asses with conspiracy bullshit that you actually thought I was someone I wasn't, even a fucking libtard "agent provocateur". Not only that, you couldn't even answer a simple fucking question. And constantly posting Telegram looney tunes shit without even checking the sources. Filling up the off topic forum with bullshit after bullshit because it fits your reptilian/alien overlord and end times fantasies.

Furthermore, I spent time with PLX teaching him some mixing tricks and helping him with clips. I also provided him with a big stash of VSTs (DAW plugins) for free.

Anybody with half a brain cell will see with all this info (and that's just a sample) that they should stay far, far away from these self-serving, two-faced, conspiracy-addled lunatic fuckos. :roll:
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

There's so much more, but that's all for now.

I have one last question, though, for each of you:

How does it feel to be Nero's little bitch all snuggled up under MonkeyMan's Global Mod ballsack; getting into arguments with paid posters?

Every one of you is a fucking rig-talk.com tool and yet you're too stupid to realize it. :lol:
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

lll wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:00 am There's so much more, but that's all for now.

I have one last question, though, for each of you:

How does it feel to be Nero's little bitch all snuggled up under MonkeyMan's Global Mod ballsack; getting into arguments with paid posters?

Every one of you is a fucking rig-talk.com tool and yet you're too stupid to realize it. :lol:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

I've got to, absolutely got to add to all this the following double secret probation information -

PLX and Shredsquatch are the same person. Shredsquatch was PLXs alt here. Not only that, but he wanted to take over Nigel's account too. :lol:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

PLX and crew like to pretend that it was the CIA JFK argument that "spooked them off" the forum, when the truth is PLX, a Mod here, had been whoring himself over at rig-talk.com well before (October 7 2022) that argument even happened (like said, the soy milk dripping from Nero's tit was just too juicy to pass up for all 3 of them). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The argument just served as a convenient scapegoat so they could justify in their paranoid heads leaving us for rig-talk.com while painting us as the bad guys.

Just like he's been whoring himself now with Monkey Man, trying to get Mod rank for the OT area over there. He's nothing but a whore. :lol:

And an idiot. He thinks he knows IT and website stuff, but he only knows rudimentary shit. He thinks we had this place locked down super tight, when the fact is it was open to joining from anyone. All that needed to be done after that was admin approval on registration, just like a lot of forums do. And Monkey Man is a total asswipe for what he did to us, but got to give him brains credit for not handing over Mod status to PLX on rig-talk.com. PLX just wants control again (there) because we took it away from him (here).

PLX also had multiple aliases along with other members here.

PLX and everybody else who joined here then went right back to Nero's rig-talk are all whores, pond scum and nothing better.

We provided (and still do) a forum with the freedom to discuss religion and politics when that shithole rig-talk.com did not. For free. With no paid posters. And this is the thanks we got.

Whores, every one of them. And we don't want or need whores on our forum. Especially lunatics who thought the world was going to end months ago. :ugeek:
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

lll wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:01 am I was notified of this thread over at rig-talk.com:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/ ... et.266701/

This message is to clear up any confusion about all y'all; for anyone who interacts with y'all, either on rig-talk.com or elsewhere.

"What confusion?", you might say. About exactly how fucking two-faced you really are.

Anyone can read the following examples (your very own words here) and identify your lies and bullshit easily - let's get started. 8-)

Badmouthing rig-talk.com (your "gear" forum of choice currently):

Cuck Percentage Of Population At rig-talk.com
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=408
PLX wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 pm Well, considering these sites have run off/banned anyone capable of critical thinking..

I'd say it's a pretty high number.

Watson503 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:05 am The air and ambience is much, much better here - Rig-Talk reeks of leftists, cucks, soy, paid trolls, and failure.
Off Topic Section at Euro talk has magically reappeared....
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=685
harddriver wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:42 pm I see quite a few guys that joined here gleefully jumping back in there.

Fuck Euro talk and their Off Topic censorship section. I won't post a single syllable over there...I won't give them the satisfaction.

Yes, the BOT Army will blow it up for sure.
OMFG! You Can't Make This Shit Up !
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5221
PLX wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:08 pm MM actually created a sub-forum for members who have dropped dead from the vaxxx, murdered a hooker in the woods, or shuffled off to that great Guitar Center in the sky, via natural causes.

So here we have PLX, harddriver & Watson badmouthing the very forum (rig-talk.com) they choose to post on nowadays. :lol:

But wait - there's more! :twisted:
I concur with this post and the rest, and all of the info within is 100% accurate.