ATTENTION PLX

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Re: ATTENTION PLX

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

Jack Smith wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:13 pm Bagle & Creamcheese, et. al.; are real people and all of us are laughing our fucking asses off at you.
What kind of arse bandit calls himself "Bagle & Creamcheese"?? :roll:
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

PLX wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:29 pm Ok, I gotta ask at this point..

Who the heck is Linda ?

:?
I believe that is his ex-wife.

Pink Floyd
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Jack Smith wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:01 pm I'm getting in touch with all the real folks at Rig Talk to let them know about this thread.
"real folks" ? :lol:

Last I checked there were maybe 13 real posters total; the vast majority remainder were ALTs, mods and Bordas Media employees.

Pink Floyd
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Post by Dummie W Billanger »

You have to understand.
Donnie is a very VERY sick individual. He spends all day, everyday on Rigged Talk.
It ‘defines’ who he is.
It’s his fantasy world of feeling some kind of retarded fame.
What kind of grown man stalks a fellow female member to the point of her living in fear?
Last edited by Dummie W Billanger on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:00 pm
Jack Smith wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:13 pm Bagle & Creamcheese, et. al.; are real people and all of us are laughing our fucking asses off at you.
What kind of arse bandit calls himself "Bagle & Creamcheese"?? :roll:
The asshole changes his Alt names all the time.
Figure it out😉
From what quite a few have actual proof of, he’s got 5 last names going in real life🤔
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Jack Smith wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:13 pm Not only is your playing sloppy as all fuck (seriously, buy a metronome and practice like hell with it - either that or stop recording yourself drunk),
but you are the dumbest fucking idiot on Rig Talk - and that is saying something.

I have no ALTS dude. Two mods have confirmed it. Monkey won't only cause he's enjoys the ambiguity.

Bagle & Creamcheese, et. al.; are real people and all of us are laughing our fucking asses off at you.
What a fucking retarded moderator dick sucking idiot you are.

Just now you posted about me and my sock puppets fooling nobody. That's cause there ain't none dumbass.
Stop trying to earn mod status fuck face.

Think about this for a second - the only people who actually like you are Picasso, JackBear, and CCN.
Talk about great company. EVERYONE thinks you're a slimy fucking asshole.

But you keep making yourself look as stupid as all fuck talking about sock puppets. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Just reading this through again, Donnie.
You’re a pathological liar. I think you are so mentally sick, you actually think you’re telling the truth.

It’s ironic how you paint the picture that ‘everyone’ hates PLX. That’s another lie from your sick mouth. A few of your ‘so called’ friends on there are actually ok with PLX. People, even most of the left wings on Rigged Talk have told me first hand that you are a mentally ill psychopath and you that should seek professional help immediately.
Who starts SICK attacking threads? PLX? Nope… You do.
Who messages other members to gang up on people? PLX? Nope, You do. Have you ever even once seen PLX suck up to a mod? Nope, You do, EVERYDAY.

NOBODY works the mods like you attempt to. It’s so obvious how you consistently kiss their asses every chance you get.
You have messaged people to complain about so called ‘spam’ (members shining light on the true scumbag you are) while you start personal attacking threads many times each week. You’re a sick, two faced hypocrite, Belanger.

The ONLY reason you are still on Rigged Talk is that you’re a 70 year old Troll with no wife or life left, who spends all day on there stirring up traffic, with all your sock puppets and your sick delusional bullshit nonsense.

You are the laughingstock of the whole forum, but you’re so ignorant to even notice. Fact
Find a new healthy hobby, you sick psychopathic perverted Headcase.
Last edited by Dummie W Billanger on Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

You know Donnie, who gives a flying fuck who likes or doesn't like PLX?

What you should be concerned with is just how many forumites from different forums hate your fucking guts.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

lll wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 am You know Donnie, who gives a flying fuck who likes or doesn't like PLX?

What you should be concerned with is just how many forumites from different forums hate your fucking guts.
Yes, He’s HATED on so many forums,

Remember, he’s mentally sick and actually wears his so called ‘fame’ like a badge of honor😃
He’s ‘that’ fucking sick,
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I heard Donnie used to work as a carver for Old Country Buffet.

Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:54 am
Jack Smith wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:13 pm Not only is your playing sloppy as all fuck (seriously, buy a metronome and practice like hell with it - either that or stop recording yourself drunk),
but you are the dumbest fucking idiot on Rig Talk - and that is saying something.

I have no ALTS dude. Two mods have confirmed it. Monkey won't only cause he's enjoys the ambiguity.

Bagle & Creamcheese, et. al.; are real people and all of us are laughing our fucking asses off at you.
What a fucking retarded moderator dick sucking idiot you are.

Just now you posted about me and my sock puppets fooling nobody. That's cause there ain't none dumbass.
Stop trying to earn mod status fuck face.

Think about this for a second - the only people who actually like you are Picasso, JackBear, and CCN.
Talk about great company. EVERYONE thinks you're a slimy fucking asshole.

But you keep making yourself look as stupid as all fuck talking about sock puppets. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Just reading this through again, Donnie.
You’re a pathological liar. I think you are so mentally sick, you actually think you’re telling the truth.

It’s ironic how you paint the picture that ‘everyone’ hates PLX. That’s another lie from your sick mouth. A few of your ‘so called’ friends on there are actually ok with PLX. People, even most of the left wings on Rigged Talk have told me first hand that you are a mentally ill psychopath and you that should seek professional help immediately.
Who starts SICK attacking threads? PLX? Nope… You do.
Who messages other members to gang up on people? PLX? Nope, You do. Have you ever even once seen PLX suck up to a mod? Nope, You do, EVERYDAY.

NOBODY works the mods like you attempt to. It’s so obvious how you consistently kiss their asses every chance you get.
You have messaged people to complain about so called ‘spam’ (members shining light on the true scumbag you are) while you start personal attacking threads many times each week. You’re a sick, two faced hypocrite, Belanger.

The ONLY reason you are still on Rigged Talk is that you’re a 70 year old Troll with no wife or life left, who spends all day on there stirring up traffic, with all your sock puppets and your sick delusional bullshit nonsense.

You are the laughingstock of the whole forum, but you’re so ignorant to even notice. Fact
Find a new healthy hobby, you sick psychopathic perverted Headcase.
Linda hates him too. :lol:
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.