A Topical Question For You All

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

A Topical Question For You All

Post by WGAFISHOME »

With Branson & Bezos officially now space cadets what is YOUR opinion about the truthfulness of the 1969 Moon Landing?

Me? I say it was fake news. I want to believe but given it's over 5oyrs ago and these two with all their money and FAR GREATER tech today have ONLY just gone to the edge of space.

With so much money, tech and time NASA should have landed on Jupiter by now, OR at least Mars.

Given what we've ALL witnessed by Washington, MSM & Hollywood during these last 6 yrs I think 1969 IS fake news because they CAN'T help themselves.
The USA lied it's ass off to BEAT the Russians. The 1960s was all about propaganda so the birth of Fake news was then in my opinion.

Fact is, Russia beat the US into space at that is a FACT.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: A Topical Question For You All

Post by RockyStar »

It never happened. An open mind and a little research along with some simple common sense will show that it is bullshit. NASA has made 50 million dollars a day since its inception. It is a great way to rake over people for cash and to keep their cabals funded for their heinous shit they have been doing for decades upon decades.

We have been conditioned and told over and over about so many things that we have simply just believed things without ever questioning them. Is the sky really blue? Is blue really blue? What if blue is really red. Even thinking on something so simple as that boggles the mind and shakes you to the core if you are really honest with yourself. Think of how many decisions you have made based off of those two words (color choices - red/blue).

Have you seen the videos exposing the moon hoax? The media has been very underhanded all along in spreading the propaganda. Remember the planes flying into the towers? The reality is no planes flew into the towers. For years, many of us believed they did. We were told they did. We saw it...and still it wasn't real.

No, we never have been to the moon.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Never happened. Too many discrepancies (getting old and regular film to and back from the Moon through the radiation belt, good radio communication, although we have cell phones 50 years later that cut out or can't get a signal), and there's even suggestions that we live on a much larger planet (or area) than the contentinents that we know about... any photos or video of Mars is from a different location (or faked). I can provide links to the videos on this aspect, if interested. Amazing stuff, but it's all conjecture, etc.

Some other BS... you would try colonizing the Moon long before Mars, but apparently (according to a NASA scientist) we can't go back to the Moon because we lost the technology. I guess it's different technology to travel millions of miles to colonize Mars. Then there's the issue of having enough oxygen, transporting food, transporting fuel (since it's freezing on Mars and there's no heat source), etc., etc. It's just utter bullshit, and more so than going to the Moon.

I recall hearing another NASA expert, back in the 70s (maybe) who indicated that space travel (including the Moon) was impossible due to the plasma (a barrier covering the planet, like a dome or something).
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

RockyStar wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:07 pm It never happened. An open mind and a little research along with some simple common sense will show that it is bullshit. NASA has made 50 million dollars a day since its inception. It is a great way to rake over people for cash and to keep their cabals funded for their heinous shit they have been doing for decades upon decades.

We have been conditioned and told over and over about so many things that we have simply just believed things without ever questioning them. Is the sky really blue? Is blue really blue? What if blue is really red. Even thinking on something so simple as that boggles the mind and shakes you to the core if you are really honest with yourself. Think of how many decisions you have made based off of those two words (color choices - red/blue).

Have you seen the videos exposing the moon hoax? The media has been very underhanded all along in spreading the propaganda. Remember the planes flying into the towers? The reality is no planes flew into the towers. For years, many of us believed they did. We were told they did. We saw it...and still it wasn't real.

No, we never have been to the moon.
You went real DEEP on that Rocky................ Good Stuff! If I had two thumbs up IMOJI I would be placing it right here. You could use the term SLUSH FUND for NASA.

It has been said the yedish translation of NASA means LIES.... it would be interesting to find out if that is indeed the translation?
Last edited by harddriver on Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Do you mean that rickity Lunar module that looks like a drunk teenager built with gold foil really didn't go 238,000 miles from earth through the Van Allen Radiation belts that had absolutely no effect on the astronauts to the moon? Say it aint so.................... :roll:

William J Casey CIA Director 1981-1987

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I'm an OG when it comes to this conspiracy stuff.

So, I'll just leave this here..

CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Fixed it for ya!

CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader