JohnnyGtar Sock Puppet

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Re: JohnnyGtar Sock Puppet

Post by Dummie W Billanger »

This lady HATES JohnnyGtar but loves this thread!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_3606.jpeg
IMG_3606.jpeg (176.9 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
Last edited by Dummie W Billanger on Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:36 pm This lady HATES JohnnyGtar but loves this thread!!

IMG_3408.jpeg
DonnyGTAR tortured that poor woman, what an asshole! A true stalker! :oops:
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Fighting hard for the J6 ‘Insurrection’ narrative :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job, Donnie

IMG_3479.jpeg
IMG_3479.jpeg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 2765 times
Mailman1971
Recruit

Post by Mailman1971 »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:54 pm Fighting hard for the J6 ‘Insurrection’ narrative :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job, Donnie

The site owner must have sent down a directive to shut down all conservative opinions in off topic. That seems to be the real effort going on there - wild, far-left wing agenda being pushed 24/7/365.

Mocking, insulting, banning any conservatives that try to post anything there. :|

They seem to use a rotating crew of fake accounts/sock puppets to pile on any conservatives' post.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

Mailman1971 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:10 pm The site owner must have sent down a directive to shut down all conservative opinions in off topic. That seems to be the real effort going on there - wild, far-left wing agenda being pushed 24/7/365.

Mocking, insulting, banning any conservatives that try to post anything there. :|

They seem to use a rotating crew of fake accounts/sock puppets to pile on any conservatives' post.
JBT really has shown his true colors now, he's just another lefty cuck like the rest of them. SAD!
ccn
FNG

Post by ccn »

Picasso said his ban was supposed to be lifted on Nov 15 and they changed their mind which is one of the biggest unforgivable dick moves I've ever heard .

The reason I won't go back is because the mod's ban people who don't even break the rules and the rules change on a daily basis , each mod has their own rules .

I don't miss it at all , one thing that I cannot tolerate is exceptionally stupid people and the mods protect those people there is no question about that .
They ban the people that respond to the constant attacks but never ever ban people who are responsible for the attacks .
Picasso
Office Gopher

Post by Picasso »

ccn wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:40 pm Picasso said his ban was supposed to be lifted on Nov 15 and they changed their mind which is one of the biggest unforgivable dick moves I've ever heard .

The reason I won't go back is because the mod's ban people who don't even break the rules and the rules change on a daily basis , each mod has their own rules .

I don't miss it at all , one thing that I cannot tolerate is exceptionally stupid people and the mods protect those people there is no question about that .
They ban the people that respond to the constant attacks but never ever ban people who are responsible for the attacks .
You are absolutely correct. They are all beta cucks especially that phony cowboy and japenis. Good to see you here, been missing all the good info. ;)
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Hey CCN, good to see you!

Yes, the sock puppets never get banned on that Shithole, think about it, if they got banned, there would be no traffic at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

ccn wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:40 pm Picasso said his ban was supposed to be lifted on Nov 15 and they changed their mind which is one of the biggest unforgivable dick moves I've ever heard .

It was the exact same thing over at TGP.

:|
ShredSquatch
Recruit

Post by ShredSquatch »

the "rules" are structured to control and muzzle conservatives. the entire site is fake. the site-runners are behind it all.