Suhr SH-100

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Suhr SH-100

Post by RockyStar »

I fired this bad boy up today. I hadn't played it in a bit and it was nice having a go with it. Instant Rock in a Box. Good times!
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Re: Suhr SH-100

Post by Monkey Man »

Awesome man. 8-)
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Indeed! Nothing like a cranked plexi with a little boost for some rock goodness. Next chance I get to really open it up I am going to throw some of my heavy pedals in front of it and see if I can wake the dead. :lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

The neighbours will surely be The Grateful Dead. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Monkey Man wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:13 am The neighbours will surely be The Grateful Dead. :lol:
They love my playing. Especially when they are out doing yard work or washing their cars. Every now and then I may see them in the morning before I play and they will ask me if I am playing any ________ today or will I play ___________ for them while they are outside. Thank God they like good guitar stuff and things I know.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Awesome man! :lol:

You're one lucky dude. 8-)
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Monkey Man wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:24 am Awesome man! :lol:

You're one lucky dude. 8-)
I figure it is a nice payback after the shit neighbor I had several years ago in a different neighborhood that would complain if you farted, kids were too loud in the pools during summer days, holiday gatherings, sports gatherings, etc. He was the HOA boss with nothing else to do and would walk by houses in the morning with a stick checking to see if your grass was above the "allowed" level. What a nightmare that was dealing with that guy.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

What a goose! :lol:

Thank God you're free from him now, Brother Rocky. ;)
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

He was fine driven and would nail you for anything he could. I don't think the guy ever slept. Several of us had to fight him and the board on the lawn and landscaping thing. Some grass types look really nice if slightly taller than a putting green. You can see the mow patterns, etc and it looks nice. Several of us had magazine perfect yards, beautiful flowers, manicured and edged lawns looking sharp as shit and we kept getting fined. His term limit finally expired and they replaced him and lightened up on the rules. Sorry for the rant...lol. I got TRIGGERED!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

He would've been a perfect candidate for the local-government council. :lol: