The End Result Of All These Useless Poseur-Filled Gear Forums Summed Up In 1 Video

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
lll
Middle Manager

The End Result Of All These Useless Poseur-Filled Gear Forums Summed Up In 1 Video

Post by lll »

A bunch of millennials/Zs (including some non-binarys) sitting around showing off their latest cowboy chord / blues scale / 1 finger chug tricks.

This ad ran in some YouTube Van Halen vid I was watching recently.

The fucking irony of it ("playing" guitar to look cool and impress people) and the familiarity of it (guitar forums today) hit me in the head like a two ton hammer.

POSEURS. fucking period.

It's all about making an impression; going for the "I'm cool I play guitar" clout.

I knew fucks like that back when I started playing in the 80's. They only "played" guitar to impress people and pick up chicks; never took it seriously.

Then the internet came along and gave all these frauds a platform to shill their fraudulent bullshit and get "guitar forum cred".

Only reason these POSEURS have a voice is because of internet anonymity - if it was the real world, they'd all get laughed at:

(...and that's only if they actually practice now and then)

The bar has been way lowered; permanently. :roll:
Last edited by lll on Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
PLX
Executive

Re: The End Result Of All These Useless Poseur-Filled Gear Forums

Post by PLX »

I think I just figured something out..

No thanks to GuitarTrick dot com :!:

:lol:

https://www.soundclick.com/music/songIn ... D=14732346
Last edited by PLX on Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dummie W Billanger
Office Gopher

Re: The End Result Of All These Useless Poseur-Filled Gear Forums Summed Up In 1 Video

Post by Dummie W Billanger »

The video is strong proof of the ‘feminine man’…

Every year men get more feminine and lose their masculinity.
Picasso
Office Gopher

Re: The End Result Of All These Useless Poseur-Filled Gear Forums Summed Up In 1 Video

Post by Picasso »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:57 pm The video is strong proof of the ‘feminine man’…

Take a look at that Aynirar27 faggot, a perfect example. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liberals are supporters and enablers of pedophilia.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Dummie W Billanger wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:57 pm The video is strong proof of the ‘feminine man’…

Especially that faggy side part hair black haired dude in the jean jacket. WTF, "boy"? :roll:
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

To continue my rant :lol:

The end result is also hackjob faggots who can barely play taking over and controlling gear forums; talking like guitar maestros and constantly spewing out idiot gear advice while pathetically trying to pull rank on players better than them.

Like:

Aceman (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum) - you can see the clown with the wig in action here:

https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodBlvdR ... 197131909/

or Securb (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum):

or SnakeAces (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum):

or Donnie Belanger (rig-talk.com) who likes to record others' music with his iphone and post it as his:

or Aynirar27 (rig-talk.com):

Most guitar forums are full of these kinds of "Guitar Tricks dot com" fakeass guitar-player-wannabe shitheads trying to throw their weight around.

It'd be fine if they knew their place and acted the skill level they are in real life - but they never do, because it's all about being "cool" and getting "forum cred" for them, not guitar playing.

All you gotta do is listen to them hacking away at the guitar for one minute (that is, if they dare to even post a clip) to know they're full of shit.

If they had to interact in real life they would shut the fuck up and run home out of fear of being publicly shamed. But they don't have to on the internet.

POSEURS.
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

lll wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:32 pm Aceman (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum) - you can see the clown with the wig in action here:

Securb (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum):

SnakeAces (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum):

Donnie Belanger (rig-talk.com) who likes to record others' music with his iphone and post it as his:

Aynirar27 (rig-talk.com):

Every one of the above on their respective forums: :lol:

1708554150098.png
1708554150098.png (848 KiB) Viewed 110 times
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

lll wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:32 pm Aceman (Seymour Duncan User Group Forum) - you can see the clown with the wig in action here:

https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodBlvdR ... 197131909/
Forgot about my old nickname for this douche-meister "Aceman":

"The Earl Schieb Of Guitar"

Has a kink for buying really cheap ass gear; so you can imagine him saying something like:

"I'll buy an amp; any amp... for $99!"

And then his playing:

"I can play a rhythm or solo; anything... and I'll hack my way through it!"

ghows-DA-409d5ddc-225a-376e-e053-0100007f1388-b1f404a7.jpg
ghows-DA-409d5ddc-225a-376e-e053-0100007f1388-b1f404a7.jpg (78.12 KiB) Viewed 81 times

"So anytime you need a budget "guitarist" for your gig, give Aceman a call!"