The 2021 Olympics Suck

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
PLX
Executive

Re: The 2021 Olympics Suck

Post by PLX »

More Olympic updates..

Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

:lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:23 pm More Olympic updates..

I like where this is going...
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

@monkeyman

Thanks for sharing part of your story. I can relate in a lot of ways. I get it.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:02 pm @monkeyman

My honour, Brother Rocky.

I somehow managed to avoid delving into the shitshow my life's been since 1982 and for that matter the never-ending disease saga that preceded the swimming stint (age 2-10). Thank God for that; nobody wants to be brought down and I like to think I'm here to service mankind, not demoralise it. :lol:

I came close to deleting that post 'cause I live my life in a "it's not about me" frame of mind. Additionally, as I alluded to earlier, I avoid looking back. I figured that in this one instance I'd allow myself the latitude to indulge in a brief glimpse. At least it wasn't any of the tragic stuff; that shit'll bring anyone down. :lol:
RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:56 pmI like where this is going...
You missed the main event I'm afraid bro'; they're in the resolution phase in that clip. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Monkey Man wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:10 pm
RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:02 pm @monkeyman

My honour, Brother Rocky.

I came close to deleting that post 'cause I live my life in a "it's not about me" frame of mind. Additionally, as I alluded to earlier, I avoid looking back. I figured that in this one instance I'd allow myself the latitude to indulge in a brief glimpse. At least it wasn't any of the tragic stuff; that shit'll bring anyone down. :lol:
You'll like this mate:
It's been eating away at me, the fact that I posted any detail at all, so I's gonna delete my response.

As I suggested, it doesn't gel with my "it's not about me" attitood to life. Thank you for reading it anyway brother.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Now, if the women's wrestling team could wear something like that.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Now that's almost dirty in the right kind of ways....... :shock: :lol:

Obviously they were doing alot of that back at the olympic village afterhours........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Top Commentator Comments

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact, you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Very-funny post, brother. :lol: