Australia is building concentration camps...

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
PLX
Executive

Re: Australia is building concentration camps...

Post by PLX »

John 14:6 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:34 pm I would say more along the lines of the great global reset that the Davos type billionaires talk about openly. I believe the Prime Minister of Australia, and know Trudeau from Canada, have said this is the time for the "great global reset." I do think that George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm books were unfortunately damn near prophetic. The ruling class has complete contempt for the unwashed masses. And they think we have way too much freedom and way too much of their money. And they want the money back in their pockets. They have already corrupted and taken over the Ameican government and agencies and over the next five to ten years the ruling class will take away the Second Amendment. After that it will be government tyranny at a whole new level in America. Kind of like what is starting in Australia.The ruling class also hate elections and having to go through that BS with the unwashed masses.
Sure, but you're looking at the situation from the bottom up.

Think about who rules this world, from the top down.. then it all makes perfect sense, and it's all predicted to play out exactly as it is.
John 14:6
Recruit

Post by John 14:6 »

PLX wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:39 pm
John 14:6 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:34 pm I would say more along the lines of the great global reset that the Davos type billionaires talk about openly. I believe the Prime Minister of Australia, and know Trudeau from Canada, have said this is the time for the "great global reset." I do think that George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm books were unfortunately damn near prophetic. The ruling class has complete contempt for the unwashed masses. And they think we have way too much freedom and way too much of their money. And they want the money back in their pockets. They have already corrupted and taken over the Ameican government and agencies and over the next five to ten years the ruling class will take away the Second Amendment. After that it will be government tyranny at a whole new level in America. Kind of like what is starting in Australia.The ruling class also hate elections and having to go through that BS with the unwashed masses.
Sure, but you're looking at the situation from the bottom up.

Think about who rules this world, from the top down.. then it all makes perfect sense, and it's all predicted to play out exactly as it is.
I agree and do believe that this is all top down and it will setup a world much more akin to that which is described in the Book of Revelation. I believe a lot of what Alex Jones has to say here about who is really running the show.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

So where does the rapture fit into all of this? Pre tribulation, Post tribulation? where are we at right now in reference to those things? As fast as things are happening, there is still a lot that needs to happen to position everything to what the book of revelation says. There is talk of the reset happening. I believe there are two plans for reset. The plan from globalists wanting to enslave us and a different reset wanting to liberate the people and give them their lives back and freedoms, wealth, etc. I believe that is the tug of war that is happening presently. I believe in the end, the good guys will win.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:14 pm So where does the rapture fit into all of this? Pre tribulation, Post tribulation? where are we at right now in reference to those things?
The rapture (harpazo in Greek) happens pre-trib. Some people have other opinions, but they're wrong. :lol:

The church is removed from the planet, and the restrainer (Holy Spirit) is removed.

The man of sin appears on the world stage. The planet will have 3-1/2 years of peace, and then you have the "Abomination Of Desolation", where the man of sin places himself in the Temple, in the place of God. Then the "earth dwellers" will experience 3-1/2 of Hell on earth.
John 14:6
Recruit

Post by John 14:6 »

RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:14 pm So where does the rapture fit into all of this? Pre tribulation, Post tribulation? where are we at right now in reference to those things? As fast as things are happening, there is still a lot that needs to happen to position everything to what the book of revelation says. There is talk of the reset happening. I believe there are two plans for reset. The plan from globalists wanting to enslave us and a different reset wanting to liberate the people and give them their lives back and freedoms, wealth, etc. I believe that is the tug of war that is happening presently. I believe in the end, the good guys will win.
Christians have debated the timing of the rapture and will continue to debate about Pre-trib, Mid-trib or Post-trib. I believe in Pre-trib, but if everything starts happening while I am still here then I guess I will become a Mid-trib believer. I believe the prophetic clock started ticking when Israel returned to their homeland in 1948 after 2000 years just as predicticted in the Bible. I have no idea when everything will happen but the stage is being set. I would like to believe that things will start getting better though I am not holding my breath. I would love to be wrong. Things in America were getting better but the ruling class and government were able to conspire successfully to steal an American Presidential election from Donald Trump and put in a senile puppet. Trump won in a landslide and the courts, SCOTUS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, media and business as usual swamp dwellers holding elected office, along with others, were either complicit or turned a knowingly blind eye to the obvious cases of corruption and voter fraud. Trump was a speed bump and now they are back to business as usual and pushing the pedal to the metal to make up lost time.

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

John 14:6 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:33 pm
RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:14 pm So where does the rapture fit into all of this? Pre tribulation, Post tribulation? where are we at right now in reference to those things? As fast as things are happening, there is still a lot that needs to happen to position everything to what the book of revelation says. There is talk of the reset happening. I believe there are two plans for reset. The plan from globalists wanting to enslave us and a different reset wanting to liberate the people and give them their lives back and freedoms, wealth, etc. I believe that is the tug of war that is happening presently. I believe in the end, the good guys will win.
Christians have debated the timing of the rapture and will continue to debate about Pre-trib, Mid-trib or Post-trib. I believe in Pre-trib, but if everything starts happening while I am still here then I guess I will become a Mid-trib believer. I believe the prophetic clock started ticking when Israel returned to their homeland in 1948 after 2000 years just as predicticted in the Bible. I have no idea when everything will happen but the stage is being set. I would like to believe that things will start getting better though I am not holding my breath. I would love to be wrong. Things in America were getting better but the ruling class and government were able to conspire successfully to steal an American Presidential election from Donald Trump and put in a senile puppet. Trump won in a landslide and the courts, SCOTUS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, media and business as usual swamp dwellers holding elected office, along with others, were either complicit or turned a knowingly blind eye to the obvious cases of corruption and voter fraud. Trump was a speed bump and now they are back to business as usual and pushing the pedal to the metal to make up lost time.

I have a feeling that elections have been stolen on all levels for a very long time. I don't think this election was the first time at all. It is safe to say every day is getting closer to the "end times." The talk of hell on earth etc for 3 1/2 years and such I understand but what is the measuring stick defining the hell? What is the reference point? Is it worse than now? If so, how much worse? IMO, the church is in bad shape. Plenty of spots and wrinkles so to speak and in most cases the "church" is at odds with itself other bible believing churches. Spirit filled, non spirit filled etc. Charismatic or hardline Baptist (to name an example). Heck, there are even church leaders names being thrown around that are tied to child sex trafficking and we won't even get into what is going on in the Catholic church. All that said, yes, we are closer but we have a long way to go as well. I'm not so sure that Gods measure of time (a day for example) is the same as our measurement (24 hours). Either way, we are certainly living in interesting times.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

PLX wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:33 pm
RockyStar wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:14 pm So where does the rapture fit into all of this? Pre tribulation, Post tribulation? where are we at right now in reference to those things?
The rapture (harpazo in Greek) happens pre-trib. Some people have other opinions, but they're wrong. :lol:
Pre Trib makes sense to me.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 am ..what is the measuring stick defining the hell?
Hell is defined as: eternal separation from God, and eternal, conscious torment.
RockyStar wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 am Is it worse than now?
You better believe it. :lol:
RockyStar wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 am If so, how much worse?
Trust me, you don't wanna find out.
RockyStar wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 am IMO, the church is in bad shape. Plenty of spots and wrinkles so to speak and in most cases the "church" is at odds with itself other bible believing churches. Spirit filled, non spirit filled etc. Charismatic or hardline Baptist (to name an example). Heck, there are even church leaders names being thrown around that are tied to child sex trafficking and we won't even get into what is going on in the Catholic church.
Here's the problem with this paragraph.. most of the people you are describing here do not belong to "the church".

Most people think they are going to heaven when they die.. Most of them are wrong.

I'll give you an example of the "popular" view in our culture about who goes to heaven. Hugh Hefner died a while back, and the entire Internet was posting comments about Hugh being "in Heaven". This was the most ridiculous thing because pimps, and non-repentant sex addicts do not go to heaven - that's just an insane belief. However, this is truly how most people view Heaven. They think everyone is going to Heaven. This is simply not Biblical, nor is it even remotely true.

In fact, the Bible clearly states in many, many places that "most people are going to Hell."

RockyStar wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 amAll that said, yes, we are closer but we have a long way to go as well. I'm not so sure that Gods measure of time (a day for example) is the same as our measurement (24 hours).
God exists outside of our time domain.. so, yeah that's true.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

I am with you on most people being lost. The answer to John 3:16 is John 3:3.

Still, the "church" itself is a mess. Division, doctrinal differences, Black Church, White Church, etc. How I see it is there is only one true church and one true Gospel. To identify with anything aside from that is less than the entirety of the life / death / resurrection of Jesus and all He did on the believer behalf.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:05 am I am with you on most people being lost. The answer to John 3:16 is John 3:3.

Still, the "church" itself is a mess. Division, doctrinal differences, Black Church, White Church, etc. How I see it is there is only one true church and one true Gospel. To identify with anything aside from that is less than the entirety of the life / death / resurrection of Jesus and all He did on the believer behalf.
Well, "the church" is the only thing in this world that is not a mess.

I think you're still confusing things/people/groups who are definitely not "the church" with "the church" as defined by the Bible.