TGP (The Gear Page) thegearpage.net

The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
administrator
Site Admin

TGP (The Gear Page) thegearpage.net

Post by administrator »

What's your opinion? I think they're decent so far but I have heard horror stories.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Re: TGP (The Gear Page)

Post by RockyStar »

For gear only info, not a bad place. They are hard core liberal so if you go against anything they stand for they simply ban you and its over. They are incredibly biased in that regard. I have no respect for that place because of it. For example, they can have 500 posts on the jab but if you question or bring a differing thought about the jab (even in a nice way) you will be pounced on relentlessly and be the latest victim of their cancel culture. It is a far cry from what it once was, that is for sure. YMMV
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:12 pm For gear only info, not a bad place. They are hard core liberal so if you go against anything they stand for they simply ban you and its over. They are incredibly biased in that regard. I have no respect for that place because of it. For example, they can have 500 posts on the jab but if you question or bring a differing thought about the jab (even in a nice way) you will be pounced on relentlessly and be the latest victim of their cancel culture. It is a far cry from what it once was, that is for sure. YMMV
So what you a implying is that these intellectuals of the highest regard are self selecting to exit this plane of existence without so much a basic question about lack of short or long studies and current emerging injury and CDC VAERS deaths/injury offical posted facts/ regarding the vaxxx.

I have numerous friends that either won't watch or read items I have sent them or they might and disregard what is being said.... they have taken the jab much to my dismay.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: TGP (The Gear Page) thegearpage.net

Post by harddriver »

administrator wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:30 pm What's your opinion? I think they're decent so far but I have heard horror stories.
It was alright I was a member years ago, but I forgot my password it's been so long since being on there I never tried to recover it.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

harddriver wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:33 pm
RockyStar wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:12 pm For gear only info, not a bad place. They are hard core liberal so if you go against anything they stand for they simply ban you and its over. They are incredibly biased in that regard. I have no respect for that place because of it. For example, they can have 500 posts on the jab but if you question or bring a differing thought about the jab (even in a nice way) you will be pounced on relentlessly and be the latest victim of their cancel culture. It is a far cry from what it once was, that is for sure. YMMV
So what you a implying is that these intellectuals of the highest regard are self selecting to exit this plane of existence without so much a basic question about lack of short or long studies and current emerging injury and CDC VAERS deaths/injury offical posted facts/ regarding the vaxxx.

I have numerous friends that either won't watch or read items I have sent them or they might and disregard what is being said.... they have taken the jab much to my dismay.
Correct! If you are not all in on the globalist agenda then you are out over there...lol. I mentioned the survival rate with statistics and was attacked by a dozen or so almost instantly. I also mentioned the jab wasn't approved and all hell broke loose again. You can't talk about anything. Ask anything. Share info about anything contrary. I came across a lot of sincere people really looking for answers and they just were shut down, banned or silenced themselves for fear of being banned. Some had paid memberships and were trying to sell stuff so they didn't want to lose that "privilege" and others didn't want to lose their friends they had made there that were so outspoken against the truth or differing opinion. Nobody can talk anymore, it is cut off and keep going but when you do the same to them they cry like little babies.
panhead
Recruit

Post by panhead »

I think I last about 90 days back in 2009? Fuck scott petersen and that fat mike fuck. Them fuckers are pitiful, they were the future and the future is now. :oops:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I joined there about 5 years ago after reading the thread on Aiken's reactive load in the tech section. I built one, and joined to post my results.

Almost immediately (3 posts) I was getting warnings and having my posts deleted by one of the moderators "FGTCrazy".. whoever that twat is. :lol:

This ass-clown tagged my account with so many "infractions" that at one point about 2 years ago, I just logged off and quit posting on TGP.

I logged in again about 4 months ago, and my account had like 2 days before these ridiculous, nanny-state "infractions" timed-out and fell off my account.. when I posted a link to an NBC news story (in the off-topic area) about Ted Nugent announcing that he had contracted Covid-19.

Well, these looney liberal crybabies were so triggered by the mention of Ted Nugent that FGTCrazy finally saw his chance to perma-bant me.

That forum is nothing but an "echo chamber" for the Ghey Agenda crowd, so they can all agree with each other, and shut down anything that even approaches conservative thought or opinion.

TheQueerPage.. amirite ? :lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Testify, brother. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Monkey Man wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:13 pm Testify, brother. :lol:
Oh, I had a similar experience with the moderation staff over at rig-talk about 6 years ago, but I know there are several of you guys here.. so I won't be discussing that - so as not to ruffle any feathers up in here. :lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

You'll have a hard time ruffling the feathers of the current membership. I mean, we're all RT defectors anyway. :lol:

In time snowflakes will start rolling in so feathers will be ruffled; it'll be unavoidable.

AFAIK there aren't any mods from RT here yet. The mods over there... 3 of them who I can think of at least, are pretty-cool dudes and I doubt they would've given you any trouble. There's always that bad apple that spoils the basket 'though.

In fact, that's one reason you won't see a team of mods here; inconsistency breeds malcontent. :geek:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers