What is your next amp going to be?

Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Re: What is your next amp going to be?

Post by Monkey Man »

Mr. Willy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:10 pmI gave up in the end because I was just dogpiled... There’s no reasoning with them anymore. I’m done.
You know, I had a bit of a post written up for that thread that in the end I chickened out on.

I was going to say that I'd never seen you lose your shit and the soy boys must've really rubbed you up the wrong way. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
Mr. Willy
FNG

Post by Mr. Willy »

Monkey Man wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:50 am
Mr. Willy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:10 pmI gave up in the end because I was just dogpiled... There’s no reasoning with them anymore. I’m done.
You know, I had a bit of a post written up for that thread that in the end I chickened out on.

I was going to say that I'd never seen you lose your shit and the soy boys must've really rubbed you up the wrong way. :lol:
Yeah, I should’ve have gotten so out of hand. There were several things that lead up to that. I was trying to have a conversation with Donnie. I told him I understood that forum owners had the right to do what they wanted. I wasn’t arguing that. What I was arguing was the flippant attitude towards free speech that is so prevalent in our country right now. But a few people kept jumping in and taking my point out of context.

Beyond that, I’d had a very crappy few days leading up to it. My new neighbor threw a party Saturday night that went on until 3:00. Still haven’t really caught up from that lack of rest. I’ve also been really busy at work. So busy they’ve finally hired someone to help me.

I’ve also been struggling with my mother’s death. She drowned on her birthday in 2018. She was on a birthday trip with her mother, sister, and sister-in-law. It was a freak accident. It’s been some years now, but I’ve really been struggling with it. She was my best friend. I’ve been struggling with it.

I’m a bit embarrassed by my responses in that thread, really. But I’ve come to the realization that you just cannot rationalize with leftists. It cannot be done. I’m ready to separate from them completely.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

My next amp? Another Kemper.

Why? Because seriously when you have the right profiles you only want to play the KPA.

I do love my tube amps and I still have them all but in today's society you're not allowed to use them as intended in a live club setting.

Also, the KPA is that good and it feels JUST LIKE a tube amp in the room, response wise. (with the right profiles)

The world of amp technology is moving forward in a good way so at least consider the KPA if you haven't already.
AxeFX? give it the BIG miss in comparison to the KPA. (yes, I've owned both)

Usual caveat, if you don't agree with me......................fuck you and fuck off! :D :) :D :) ;) :) :D :lol:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Mr. Willy, that's exactly how I remember things going in that thread. You were simply voicing your concern / surprise at how flippantly peeps handle the concept of free speech and right to it these days, as illustrated by that dude.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, brother. My heart goes out to you. ;)
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Is Kemper coming out with a new product that is smaller in size than the floorboard and more in alignment with the size of the HX Stomp or thereabouts?

I would grab that if so. I have kicked the idea around of getting another one. I have the unpowered rack. I wish the power section in the powered Kemper was better.