The good, the bad and the incredibly stupid
PLX
Executive

Re: TGP (The Gear Page) thegearpage.net

Post by PLX »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:14 pm
Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:38 pm
PLX wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:35 pm Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Well done, you're a legend.
:lol:

It was legendary when I posted that GIF on TGP three months ago.. :shock:
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Ha!

You would've been the talk of the town. :lol:
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

I stick to gear stuff on that site, since even modest 'hinting' at something can ruffle feathers. However, that is true anywhere, such as SevenString, etc. I got banned from two sites merely for posting links to information on covid and the jab... I didn't even explain or say anything, only that this should be looked into when another member asked a question. I never do forum chat on Ultimate Guitar. Others will talk about gear, even post photos and videos, whereas I asked a question about a product (thought it looked interesting, but never owned it), and I got banned for 30 days for soliciting. Huh???
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:10 am I stick to gear stuff on that site, since even modest 'hinting' at something can ruffle feathers. However, that is true anywhere, such as SevenString, etc. I got banned from two sites merely for posting links to information on covid and the jab... I didn't even explain or say anything, only that this should be looked into when another member asked a question. I never do forum chat on Ultimate Guitar. Others will talk about gear, even post photos and videos, whereas I asked a question about a product (thought it looked interesting, but never owned it), and I got banned for 30 days for soliciting. Huh???
The "left" can't handle any sort of challenge, criticism or critical thinking on the part of others..

That's why they start screaming like psychopaths in public when they encounter it, and also why they de-platform/cancel anyone who dares speak the truth online these days.

Their insane, idiotic arguments will simply not stand up to logic or reason.