Is Your Employer Forcing the Jab on You?

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: Is Your Employer Forcing the Jab on You?

Post by harddriver »

psychodave wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:41 pm This is one of my biggest fears. My company has banned me from the office July and August since I dont have the vaccine. They havent forced it "yet", but internal surveys are saying 90% of people want everyone to be vaccinated. If they force me, I will go to my doctor for a note to not get the vaccine due to medical reasons.
As the above post suggests Dave you probably should take all those legal documents provided by AFD and CHD and consult with an attorney to preemtively strike or at least build you case with your employer to make it more difficult for them to dismiss you for some other reason. It sounds like they are already separating you from the herd. I was hoping to see more attorney's coming to the defense of employees especially since mandating these jabs violates current Federal Law and International Law ie: The Nuremberg Code. Federal states expermental vaxxxs cannot be made mandatory, problem is this regime doesn't follow existing law.

Any good attorney (if you can find one willing to stick their neck out) should be able to back any employer mandate down with laws currently on the books. FYI all of these jabs have fetal cell lines in them which could be a avenue for you.

I hope you have a good doctor that does not buy into the narrative, but by me all the corporate docs and most of the staffs have all taken the jabs without questioning anything. Hell the docs by me are still not treating recent covid patients even though 18 months into this they know there are proven treatments, a friends brother in law was sent home until he entered into covid pneumonia and then got put on a ventilator until he died because he missed the window of early treatment. ITS CRIMINAL!

Keep in mind if you do take the shot and get sick, your company will abandon you anyway and then strip you of your health insurance and not pay any healthcare costs associated with the vaxxx if you are unable to work or die. Many current sick vaxxx victims are saying so, the companies aren't filing workman's comp case even if they mandated it or coerced the employees to take it. You will become a non-person.
psychodave
FNG

Post by psychodave »

Hi
Last edited by psychodave on Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

These cases should be litigated soon. There are alot of people in your position.
psychodave
FNG

Post by psychodave »

Well the CEO of my company is a liberal, but the president (next in line) is conservative. Trump actually spoke at several of our conferences before he ran for President. I’m thinking they won’t force it, but will have mask mandates.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Forms you can fill out to have the doctor, employer, etc., SIGN, so that they are liable. Of course, they will not...

https://www.freedomtaker.com/
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

psychodave wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:45 pm Well the CEO of my company is a liberal, but the president (next in line) is conservative. Trump actually spoke at several of our conferences before he ran for President. I’m thinking they won’t force it, but will have mask mandates.
This is how stupid things have gotten... even if fully vaxxed (although not an actual vaccination), and you STILL have to wear a mask. So much for "two weeks to flatten the curve."