Team Leader

Coutries most Vaxxed have hightest Covid rates

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Coutries most Vaxxed have hightest Covid rates

Post by WGAFISHOME »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:51 pm
As we ALL know it's 100% bullshit as a pandemic. Yes, it's a flu but NOT a pandemic.

The 'general' Flu numbers being reported for the last 18 mths are almost non existent because EVERYTHING reported is Covid 19 (aka Flu strain 19)

I STILL don't know anyone who has died of 100% Covid 19 'ALONE' and I invite any lying cunt to show me otherwise.
It's ALWAYS a complication of sorts which is a BS spin.

In fact, if anyone can line up 6 women with heavy covid 19 they can all suck my non covid dick and you'll see it wont hurt OR kill me. And the jizz I unload will be more effective & helpful than any fake covid vaccine they administer today. Step right up and place your bets gentlemen. :D :lol:

Vaccine? I don't have 100% proof but I HIGHLY suspect population control of some kind OR it's Pharma semen just to sell to make even MORE FUCKING money the mega greedy cunts.

Anyway, who can you trust these days as EVERY legalised faction is trying to either rob us, beat us & control us in every way.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

It is indeed population control. They were hoping to wipe out 70% of the population with the jab.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

I had the damn Coronavirus last August.

Recovered after 5 days. Experienced mild fever, night chills and headaches.

Honestly, I've had worse colds and seasonal flu. :roll:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Why is the Treasury Secretary commenting on this?

harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

I can add real world on the ground experience to what Dr. Robert Malone commented on. A local family owned pizza restaurant worked through the entire pandemic not one covid case within the employees and if there were they were not symptomatic.

The owner of the restaurant took the entire family and employees to get the vaxxx at the same time. Within two weeks they all contracted CV19 and they had to shut the entire business down. Now just using some basic rational critical thinking and one should be able to come to a conclusion about the above tweet and this anecdotal true story.... :roll:

This far into the Pandemic most of the population has been exposed to this highly transmissible virus. Many renowned doctors have stated we reached herd immunity this past April without the vaxxxes.

Here's a study from the Cleveland clinic, a world renowned insitute, I'm surpised google allowed me to find the article so here you go.

The study concludes, "individuals who have laboratory-confirmed symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before."

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210 ... study.aspx
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

This is the man among others that have invested most heavily in these vaccines manufacturing and distribution.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

And I think that doctor is the original designer of the mRNA injections. But don't listen to him... he's a right-wing conspiracy theorist.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

harddriver wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:00 pm This is the man among others that have invested most heavily in these vaccines manufacturing and distribution.
Wasn't the leader of South Vietnam that indicated autism didn't exist until Bill Gates came into their country?
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:30 pm And I think that doctor is the original designer of the mRNA injections. But don't listen to him... he's a right-wing conspiracy theorist.
Yes he is.... I bumped a thread that has some goo info in it for you, this was posted before you joined here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36