Band Apologizes After Female Lead Singer Calls Fan on the Stage Then Pees on His Face (VIDEO)

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Band Apologizes After Female Lead Singer Calls Fan on the Stage Then Pees on His Face (VIDEO)

Post by harddriver »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ace-video/

This stupid bastard just laid there.................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess it's true what my old man said... " Better to get pissed off than pissed on" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLX
Executive

Re: Band Apologizes After Female Lead Singer Calls Fan on the Stage Then Pees on His Face (VIDEO)

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:27 pm
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Band Apologizes After Female Lead Singer Calls Fan on the Stage Then Pees on His Face (VIDEO)

Post by Watson503 »

Too bad this woke, cucky cover band won't get "canceled" as they're comprised of a bunch of beta guys and a mulatto front woman. I really detest their covers with the horns and crap that hipsters and your average leftist guitar forumites just love to eat-up and praise. While looking for an example I unforunately stumbled on this one, not even a favorite song of mine by Pantera but this is just cringe inducing:

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

When you gotta go, ya gotta go! I think she just released three beers worth, lol. He probably thought she was going to sit on his face... surprise!
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:01 pm Too bad this woke, cucky cover band won't get "canceled" as they're comprised of a bunch of beta guys and a mulatto front woman. I really detest their covers with the horns and crap that hipsters and your average leftist guitar forumites just love to eat-up and praise. While looking for an example I unforunately stumbled on this one, not even a favorite song of mine by Pantera but this is just cringe inducing:
It sounds better when you're next to the speaker (and getting pissed on).
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:01 pm Too bad this woke, cucky cover band won't get "canceled" as they're comprised of a bunch of beta guys and a mulatto front woman. I really detest their covers with the horns and crap that hipsters and your average leftist guitar forumites just love to eat-up and praise. While looking for an example I unforunately stumbled on this one, not even a favorite song of mine by Pantera but this is just cringe inducing:

Watch your mouth Watson or Sophia will projectile PEE on your face too.................................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the guy enjoyed the twat shot for that mouth and eyefull of human urine he got.......

Is this the degeneracy warned about in the bible????????????????? What's next pooping live on fans................................ :roll: :lol:
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:18 pm When you gotta go, ya gotta go! I think she just released three beers worth, lol. He probably thought she was going to sit on his face... surprise!
Dude Sofia was PISSIN AGAINST THE MACHINE MAN.... Talk about interpretive art........................................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:09 pm Dude Sofia was PISSIN AGAINST THE MACHINE MAN.... Talk about interpretive art........................................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

:|
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:01 pm
Alright I finally got around to watching the WALK vid... wow shes a screamer...and that's it literally she doesn't carry a tune or harmony nothing. Alot of self defined singers out there in the world and Sofia is one of them....

YES Watson.... mucho cringeworthy the whole band is like the band camp nerds extracting revenge on rock and roll! :lol: :lol:

At least Phil Anselmo could sing and carry a tune between screams.......

When all else fails you just PISS ON IT............