Glimpses Of Clown World

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
PLX
Executive

Re: Glimpses Of Clown World

Post by PLX »

RockyStar wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:12 pmShe.....or is it really he(?) probably has to so "they" don't catch a glimpse in the mirror and scare the shit out of themselves...lol.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

They start 'em young in Wakanda...I mean Chicago

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Crash captured on a dashcam video in Indianapolis, Indiana, at the intersections of 82nd Street and Hague Road on October 17th, 2021.

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

PLX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 pm Crash captured on a dashcam video in Indianapolis, Indiana, at the intersections of 82nd Street and Hague Road on October 17th, 2021.

Holy shit!!!!!!
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:45 pm
PLX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 pm Crash captured on a dashcam video in Indianapolis, Indiana, at the intersections of 82nd Street and Hague Road on October 17th, 2021.

Holy shit!!!!!!
First you say it....then you do it..... :lol:

VAXXIDENT POSSIBLY?
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

What circle of woke hell have we entered...? Santa now has a boyfriend. Nothing is sacred, earlier in the week we saw Jesus replaced by George Floyd and now this:

Santa Claus gets a boyfriend in new Christmas commercial

https://www.today.com/popculture/santa- ... kKSZjgeLs4

CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 am What circle of woke hell have we entered...? Santa now has a boyfriend. Nothing is sacred, earlier in the week we saw Jesus replaced by George Floyd and now this:
I couldn't even watch it all. I don't care who eats twat and who sucks dick. None of my concern. But I have issues with this garbage. First, you're getting sex for Christmas. Second, Christmas is a celebration of Christ and Christianity, which does not look favorably upon the gay lifestyle (in other words, don't include it in Christmas commercials... you have all year to talk about non-Christmas balls). I won't bother addressing priests and the gayness within that realm (although plenty of well-meaning priests not diddling boys). Third, KIDS are seeing this, who may be at the brink of understanding sexual behavior and should not be inundated with this ADULT crap.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

CoolGuitarGear wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:25 pm I couldn't even watch it all. I don't care who eats twat and who sucks dick. None of my concern. But I have issues with this garbage. First, you're getting sex for Christmas. Second, Christmas is a celebration of Christ and Christianity, which does not look favorably upon the gay lifestyle (in other words, don't include it in Christmas commercials... you have all year to talk about non-Christmas balls). I won't bother addressing priests and the gayness within that realm (although plenty of well-meaning priests not diddling boys). Third, KIDS are seeing this, who may be at the brink of understanding sexual behavior and should not be inundated with this ADULT crap.
And that's what this is all about... the sexualization of children.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Watson503 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 am What circle of woke hell have we entered...? Santa now has a boyfriend. Nothing is sacred, earlier in the week we saw Jesus replaced by George Floyd and now this:

Santa Claus gets a boyfriend in new Christmas commercial

https://www.today.com/popculture/santa- ... kKSZjgeLs4

For the sole purpose of dismantling and demoralizing what is left of an established old world moral social order.

ORDO AB CHAO Order out of Chaos

This will either work or backfire in a grand way, the globalists are all in at this point, no backing out.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

The term "looting" is now "racist"...

Go figure....Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman in a film that helps degrade Christmas, Santa, and any person (and we all know idiot parents will plop their kids in front of the tv for this filth) who chooses to watch this garbage film

Stop the presses...not only "looting"...we got a two-fer today..."math" is now racist, also!

https://thepostmillennial.com/californi ... aign=64499