Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
Ritchie's Party Hat
Office Gopher

Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Post by Ritchie's Party Hat »

-but wouldn't you say that mental illness is currently at an all-time high?
"You raise the blade, you make the change"

"Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way"

Pink Floyd
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Post by harddriver »

Well I just read this.... Prion disease was and is warned about by Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Luc Montagnier.

Luc Montagnier claims to have detected five cases of prion disease in young and healthy people in temporal proximity to COVID-19 injectable product administration. I stand behind his claim.

There are, in fact, 6 cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease reports in VAERS as we speak (write).

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/prion-d ... re-no-joke
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:43 am -but wouldn't you say that mental illness is currently at an all-time high?
Most people these days seem to be scared and angry.

:|
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Ritchie's Party Hat wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:43 am -but wouldn't you say that mental illness is currently at an all-time high?
Absolutely and it is getting worse by the day it seems. People are also on so many meds for various things now a days it is insane...(no pun intended).
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

PLX wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:09 am
Most people these days seem to be scared and angry.

Aside from the neurological effects from the vaxxx I believe it is a side effect of continuous operation in a state of emergency that the oligarchs and MSM keep whipping up whether real or concocted. Most humans can only operate in a stressful environment for short durations before mental and emotional breakdown begins to take effect. It is much like shell shock and PTSD in soldiers continually deploying in active combat where they operate at heightened levels of awareness in theaters of war where everyone and anyone can be gunning for you, that's why many have a hard time adapting to a more secure civilian life. The body need alot of testosterone to cope with stress that's why women soldiers break down more easily than men but with the precipitous drop in testosterone in young males today I imagine they break down earlier as well.

That's also why you see people just in flat out denial of reality, drinking excessively, drugging, it is all a coping mechanism response to stressors.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:21 am Aside from the neurological effects from the vaxxx I believe it is a side effect of continuous operation in a state of emergency that the oligarchs and MSM keep whipping up whether real or concocted. Most humans can only operate in a stressful environment for short durations before mental and emotional breakdown begins to take effect. It is much like shell shock and PTSD in soldiers continually deploying in active combat where they operate at heightened levels of awareness in theaters of war where everyone and anyone can be gunning for you, that's why many have a hard time adapting to a more secure civilian life. The body need alot of testosterone to cope with stress that's why women soldiers break down more easily than men but with the precipitous drop in testosterone in young males today I imagine they break down earlier as well.

That's also why you see people just in flat out denial of reality, drinking excessively, drugging, it is all a coping mechanism response to stressors.
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Ricthie.....You're not the only that is noticing this issue...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/over- ... ccination/

Mon Nov 29, 2021 - 7:44 pm EST
(LifeSiteNews) – One week after receiving a first dose of Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine, a previously healthy young woman in her 20s presented to the emergency department at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego, complaining she was urinating frequently. Her family was more concerned that she was increasingly anxious, not sleeping well, not mentally acute, and was fixated on the belief that she was suffering from kidney disease and irritable bowels. She had no history of mental illness but was convinced that she had contracted COVID-19 and that her body was “shutting down.” Her family also noticed that she had trouble communicating and seemed to have difficulty with motor control at times. Blood and urine tests taken on this visit were normal, although her heartbeat was fast and her blood pressure was elevated, according to the case report published earlier this month in Frontiers in Neurology. She was sent home.

The following day, the young woman returned to the hospital, this time complaining that she was hearing accusatory voices. A COVID PCR test was negative, but further testing revealed two elevated liver enzymes. Her blood pressure was still up, and her heart was racing, so she was hospitalized. The following morning, she took off all her clothes in her hospital room and defecated on the floor.
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:15 pm .. The following day, the young woman returned to the hospital, this time complaining that she was hearing accusatory voices. A COVID PCR test was negative, but further testing revealed two elevated liver enzymes. Her blood pressure was still up, and her heart was racing, so she was hospitalized. The following morning, she took off all her clothes in her hospital room and defecated on the floor..
Demonic possession.