Glimpses Of Clown World

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
PLX
Executive

Re: Glimpses Of Clown World

Post by PLX »

Watson503 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:20 pm I'm glad y'all got the hell out of there. I'm still close enough that our next move will be like yours, far the hell away from the city as possible. I remember right after Katrina hit, I was living at a friend's in the Meyerland area in an apartment complex that was always nice and quiet - mainly Russians and jewish immigrants...management decided to take in refugees in the 20 or so empty units and the nearby complexes like Nob Hill (huge complex) did the same. It wasn't but a few months and people were referring to the apartments as "New Jack City" and for example, last week was the year anniversary of local weatherman Mike Iscovitz's (dude is a guitarist, as well) father's murder. The 80-something tear old man was on his daily walk when some fucking wakandan murdered him along the Braeswood bayou path...the fucker is out on bond, too.

You've got the hordes of illegals and now the NO's refugees who never left and throw-in the meth and pill scourge and democrat politicans and the city is just fucked. The gentrification has driven the ghetto residents of the old wards further out and we are done. We will buy somewhere in a small town and never look back.
Pretty much sums it up.. :|

The way things are going in this world, it's a wise choice to get as far away from the major metropolitan areas as possible.

"New Jack City" is a horrible way to live, but if there's any sort of glitch in the matrix (electrical grid goes down, etc.) it will be more like "World War Z" in those areas.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Young Swedish rape victim slapped with hate crime over illegal courtroom gesture

A young Swedish rape victim has been slapped with a hate crime after he responded to his victimizers mocking him in the courtroom with an illegal Nazi salute.

Kenny Friberg, aged 21, has been convicted for incitement against an ethnic group after he responded to his foreign victimizers mocking him in the courtroom by standing up and giving the “Sieg Heil” salute, a widely reviled gesture that has been banned throughout much of Europe, Swedish news outlet Fria Tider reports.

The incident took place earlier this month in a Malmö courtroom, during the trial of those who are accused of filming and posting to social media the rape, torture, and humiliation of Friberg, which allegedly lasted for six hours. When the alleged rapists erupted into laughter as video footage of the abuse was being played for the court, Friberg stood up and made the Nazi salute. In response, the defendants became irate and had to be detained. The trial was subsequently adjourned.

Later that day, Friberg was charged with incitement against an ethnic group, which he was later found guilty of.

https://rmx.news/sweden/young-swedish-r ... m-gesture/

And amidst all of the madness here's something nice, festive, and tasty:
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

What kind of sick, warped reality do these people exist in? What's even worse, there are people who will hear this and agree, some will even cry with joy at these words. The vaxx is the messiah to these cult members:

Why is CNN chock-full of pedophiles? Oh, because they're all liberals...This is disgusting:

Day of the rope can't come soon enough. Be sure to watch the parent's speeches and read the posts below to see what is and has been going on - this is beyond sickening and infuriating. I can't even type my true thoughts on this...

RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

These teachers need a drag through town for doing that to those kids. Sometimes I think the only way to really handle a lot of this shit is to go Sons of Anarchy on them and just get it done because in the halls of justice there is no justice.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

lll
Middle Manager

Post by lll »

Like RPH was saying, mental illness is definitely at an all-time high.

Everyone needs to stop allowing these freakshows to normalize it.
The Democratic Party is a criminal organization and the enemy within of the United States of America.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

Ahhh...the joys of diversity

Portland: Cuck Central.

I've got a cosin who has lived in Portland for the past twenty or so years - he's a professor and the epitome of soy boy. His brother who is like a brother to me is the complete opposite - he called yesterday to give me the latest on his brother's visit to Houston - he said he's constantly FREAKING OUT that no one wears masks here and is pressuring his little brother to get the jabs...this dude actually got swirlied in high school so his picture deserves to be in this thread:

This traitorous stank ho should be fired immediately - and deported to Liberia:

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

These people are warped and deserve to be removed from society as they worship and celebrate the murder of unborn children:

"Gibs me dat box o' bricks!"

Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »