Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner nearly died onstage after experiencing an aortic aneurysm during their Kentucky c

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner nearly died onstage after experiencing an aortic aneurysm during their Kentucky c

Post by harddriver »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ies-video/

From reader Mike:

I keep reading your reports on athletes and adverse reactions/deaths to the vaccine. The music industry has a dirty little secret with the vaccine. On September 26, Judas Priest was playing the Louder Than Life festival in Louisville when guitarist Richie Faulkner – 41 years old – suffered a massive heart attack and almost died on stage. He had reconstructive heart surgery and now has 4 metal valves in his chest. Richie is a guy who was in top-notch health, had no history with drugs, but had to get vaccinated to go on tour with the band and to be able to play Live Nation venues. No one will admit the vaccine was the cause, because there’s no evidence to prove it, but those of us skeptical of the effects of getting jabbed have our theories. Given the nature of the far left leanings of the music and entertainment industry, we have to keep our thoughts to ourselves for fear of being blackballed. Not sure what you can do with this info, but I thought you might be interested to hear it.
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner nearly died onstage after experiencing an aortic aneurysm during their Kentuc

Post by Watson503 »

Live Nation...owned and controlled by the usual suspects pushing the globalist poison...Rapino and Azoff... a bunch of talentless leeches getting rich off the backs of people like Richie who loves what he does and was forced to take their death shots or not get paid. Hopefully their day is coming soon.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner nearly died onstage after experiencing an aortic aneurysm during their Kentuc

Post by harddriver »

I thought the video was going to show him collapsing on stage as the article implied but unless he collapsed as he walked off the stage at the end of the song I didn't see anything obvious in the video.

Either way it's another damaged life that can never be recovered... :evil:
Watson503
Middle Manager

Post by Watson503 »

harddriver wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:24 am I thought the video was going to show him collapsing on stage as the article implied but unless he collapsed as he walked off the stage at the end of the song I didn't see anything obvious in the video.

Either way it's another damaged life that can never be recovered... :evil:
I did as well and from the comments they're saying he experienced the aneurysm during the solo but made it offstage...I thought he collapsed as well but just looked it up and saw this:

“I can’t look at that yet,” Halford explained. “I’m still shook up, emotionally. Eventually I’ll try to watch the footage, but [Faulkner] says in his own words when he looked at that footage he sees a dying man, which is basically what it was.”

He added: “And it’s just incredible that he got through that song and he came to the dressing room and he got changed. Even after the paramedics told him he needs to go the hospital and get a proper look at the stuff, he was like, ‘Yeah, I’ll be back. I’m going home for a couple days after this show, I’ll see you guys in Denver’ and walked out the door and then probably less than an hour later he was having over 10 hours of heart surgery. It’s just unbelievable.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/judas-pr ... ry-3098808
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan